REUNION

NIGHT:

Sid was sitting in his bed working in his laptop. Suddenly someone closed the laptop abruptly shocking him.

"what the..' he raised his head and saw his choti biwi.

"are you mad?..'

"Shhh' roli hissed placing her finger in his lips confusing him.

"come on..talk to me' demanded her.

Sid pushed her finger...

"not interested!' he said coldly. Roli grabbed his collar then straddled in his lap facing him....

"talk to me siddhant ji' she pulled his face close to her clutching his collar.

"You ordering me?..'

"yes..talk to me' she shows her angry face.

"I can't...now leave' He tries to remove her hands from him..

"I will...After you talking to me well' said her determinedly.

"that won't happen' he gave a stern reply.

"then I won't leave you'

"Youuu'

Sid shifted her down then sat top of her pinning her hands above her head...

"I can't talk to you....'

"listen siddhant ji...your ignorance kills me...I couldn't spend a single second without talking to you..I want my red back..that's all' she stated.

Sid strangles her neck..not so hard!

"do you think I will talk to you after what you've done with me?..' Annoyed him.

"I'm sorry siddhant ji..'

"go to hell with your sorry....' bellowed him startling her.

"You killed me literally idiot...when i found you puking your so called blood, my heart beat had stopped in a second..do you think I will live without you?..' growled him in front of her face...

"I'm sorry siddhant ji...I won't repeat it again..promise' her eyes welled up.

"please talk to me naa yaar' she tries to control her tears but she couldn't...Sid saw her tears,

"Kiss me' ordered him.

"huh?..'

"kiss me damn it' shouted sid...

"my hands?..' asks roli fiddling her pinned hands.

"you don't need hands to kiss' Sid said gazing her lips.

"then how can I cup your cheeks?..' queries her innocently. Sid got a smile but he gulped it...

He freed her hands. Roli slides her hands and cupped his both cheeks..She raised her head little then moves her quivering lips near him with a hesitation. She attached her soft one with his rough...Roli started smooching his lips slowly like how he used to in the beginning of their kiss.