BREATH OF RELIEF

COUPLE OF HOURS HAVE PASSED....

Finally doctor came out from the ICU...

Roli and natasha rushed near him...

"How's my siddhant ji? / my siddhant?..' enquired them together...

"out of danger (roli exhaled in happiness)...but only after he wakes up we can say anything..if anyone want to see, go one by one' informed him moved from that place...

Roli rushed inside the room surprising everyone...

Tears flipped down from roli's eyes seeing him in bandage and covered by wires...

She went near him and touched his feet with her right hand then runs her finger in her hairline like filling sindoor....She sobs more watching his state...

Roli sat beside him...

Her right hand reached his hairs and runs her finger in it..

"I thought you're good..but, no you're not! you're very bad..bad boy..' says roli with a welled up eyes...

"you wanted to leave me right?..didn't you think about me before?..What I will do without you siddhant ji?...' she slapped his cheek slowly for his mistake then kissed his nose...She placed her head in his shoulder and started whispering in his ears,

"You said, Seeing me in that situation is the last thing in the world you wanted to see right?..hear this well red, If seeing you in this situation is the last thing in the world? I don't want to see you like this...' 

"I love you siddhant ji...you're my breath, take care of yourself! if anything happens to you then I can't live' confessed roli. 

Roli found a tear drop escaped from sid's corner of eyes..

"heyy...' she wiped it before it touch his shoulder. 

"Why are you crying when your roli is beside you? haan?...' asks roli joining her forehead with his..She cupped his both cheeks then placed her lips in his and gave a little peck...

"ROLI' 

a voice paused roli before she gave a strong kiss...

Roli saw natasha...

***"Go out from my life'***

***"Give my siddhant back'***

natasha's words revolves around roli's head..She moved back,

"Di?..' roli got down from the bed...

Natasha went near sid and placed her hand in his cheek..

"come back to your Natasha soon siddhant..' says Nat giving deep pain in roli's heart...

"come soon'