SURPRISE

MORNING:

After disclosing everything to roli sid felt lite in his heart....He never shared this to anyone even natasha then what made him to tell everything to roli who he know barely since a week?....He turned his head and saw her sleeping beside facing him and holding his left hand...He turned on her side then adjusts the bunch of hair....Roli smiles in her sleep making him smile.

"my brave girl'

He kissed her knuckle then got down from the bed after covering her well with a blanket......

Sid was in all prepared to go house...He saw her still sleeping!...He went near her...

"rey?' called him touching her forehead found its normal.

"rey...I'm going to office bye!' said him kissed her hair then went out of the room.

"where is roli siddhant?..' sujatha asked pouring water in the glass.

"sleeping...don't know why she is sleeping so long?..' says him chewing the food.

"she went to bed three hours before only siddhant....'

"why?...' perplexed him as he doesn't know why she didn't sleep the whole night.

"poor girl...was sitting in front of matarani and prays for you whole night....' sujatha got emotional while Sid gave her an amazed look hearing this.

"whole night?...for me?..' mumbles him got tears in his eyes thinking about his choti wife.

Sid sat in his car....

"careful beta..' said sujatha waving her hand. Sid remembered something, he got down from the car confusing her.

"what happened?..'

"maa...how did you know..it was roli who saved our aarohi?.." he queried. Sujatha smiles....

"I enquired inspector about the person who admitted our aarohi in the hospital to thank him...he told me about roli's father who was working in railways as a guard... Me and karuna got his address then went to his house and saw meena...my school friend...But my bad luck I couldn't see roli except her photo that day as she went to school..that day I had decided to bring roli to our house as my bahu now she is here' smiled her caressing his hairs. Sid hugged sujatha a thanking her from his heart.

AFTERNOON:

Sid got a call...She saw the caller id and attended it without wasting a second....

"hii bachha..' said sid confusing arjun.

"Don't talk to me siddhant ji' yelled roli bemusing him. 

"arrey what happened rey?..'

"you went office without saying bye to me right?...' she pouted her lips.

"ohh...that's why baby is angry angry with me?...'

"yeah!..' accepted her cutely. Sid laughed....

"Aiioo...now what to do?...how to subside my darling's anger?...Idea!...what about a surprise?...'

"surprise?....siddhant ji what is that?..' asks her excitedly....