NEW BEGINNING

Disclaimer: Guys it has little romantic moments (below mature content only) so read if you're comfortable otherwise just ignore it...

Roli stopped her scooty in front of matarani's temple...

She stepped inside the temple with the invitations. 

She placed the invitations in front of matarani...

"Maa...Don't let the smile to fade in my siddhant ji's face...give him his all happiness...'

She saw siddhant's name beside natasha...Her tears deceived her and flows down...

"help this mar-marriage to happen well' cries roli inside as she felt a deep pain in her heart. 

"Please roli...return my happiness to me! return back to me rey' speaks sid caressing roli's face.

"God please..send my roli here to give the invitations! this is my last hope to clear everything between us' he crossed his finger. 

Roli came from the temple...

"Oh maa' worried roli watching the rainy clouds. 

She sat in her scooty then started driving towards her sasural...

Roli reached bhardwaj house....

Watchman saw her...

"madam..' he opened the gate before she drench fully in the rain. 

"madam ji...your scooty?..'

"just two minutes work bhaiya..I'll come soon' replied roli. 

She ran towards the entrance door covering her head with pallu to save herself from the heavy rain...

Roli hugged the invitations close to her chest to save it...

She took a breath...

Her hand reached the calling bell and pressed it...

Sid who was sitting in the living room waiting for her,

"coming' said him loudly rushed near the door....

Roli's breath stopped hearing sid's voice....

Her body to began to tremble...

"Hey matarani..' she stammered then turned to run away from that place before fall in sid's eyes. 

"Rey..' 

Sid's call freezed her. 

"Roli..' calls him with his voice full of love...She turned on his side...Sid smiled at his girl...

"come inside..'

"N-No I-I just came to give this' said her looking down forwarding the invitations....