RASPBERRIES

NIGHT:

Like everyday roli was watching TV resting her head in sid's tummy who was sketching the design lying horizontally....

HAHAHA

laughed roli. Sid giggled..

"honey you are tickling me' said sid as while laughing her hairs tickling his tummy making him giggle...

"huh?..' she rested her Chin in his tummy and frowned. Sid looks down...

"You are tickling me stupid' said him with a laugh.

"ohhh..' roli smirked. She sat in the bed then got on top of him putting her legs on his either side confusing sid...

"rey?..'

"you're gone Mr.red..' said her raised his t-shirt up revealing his six pack abs....

"One, two (roli glides her hand in his rock tummy).....six..oh six packs' smiled roli counting his cuts...

"rey what are you doing?..' surprised him as she is the one who touched him like this . Roli bent down then started blowing raspberries in his stomach making him loud aloud.

"Ahhh maaaa' sid laughs his heart out squirming in the bed. Roli held him well then continues her sweet torture in full form.

"Reyyyy ahhhh'  Shouts sid breathing heavily between his laugh.

"Maaaa' he held her hands then shifted her down startling her. He leaned above her and panting rapidly in her neck gulping saliva.

"how's my tickling?..' laughed roli.

"ve-ve-very bad roli' says him between his breath. He became little normal....

"you don't know what this siddhant will do after your naughty act right?..' he raised his head from her neck and looked in to her shocked eyes.

"you're gone Mrs. choti SB' Says sid tied her hands with her own shawl.

"arrey..siddhant ji..' cries roli trying to free her hands from shawl.

"wait and watch' he moves down till her bare waist.

"no siddhant ji....nooo' screams her waving her legs in the air. Sid sat in her leg turning her stunts are go in vain.

"Siddhant jiii...ahhhh' roli cries with a blush as he raised her top up feasting her milky waist to his eyes.

"Sorry siddhant ji...please leave me yaar' pleased her fiddling her hands. But sid wasn't in the mood to give her his ears. He came down then blows his hot air in her navel area stopping her breath.

Roli exhaled closing her eyes.

"Siddhant jii' her tone changed into husky...

Sid's nose tip touched her belly shivering her....He placed his opnened mouth to blow raspberries but it turned into warm kiss.

"Siddhantttt jiii' moaned roli raising her neck intertwined her fingers with hers...

Sid started kissing her bare hip enjoying her moaning sound..

"sid-sid-leaveee naaa..' says roli in pleasure wriggling her body under him.

Sid moved up leaving her wet hip....Roli opened her eyes..

"how's my tickling?..' he smirked removing her hands. Roli blushed heavily..

"naughty' said her hugged him tightly.

SIDDHANT'S OFFICE:

Sid was pacing in the room in full rage...

"damn..damn..shitt' shouted him clutching his fist. Roli entered into the cabin with a worried face...She saw him in worst state.

"siddhant ji...' called her slowly holding his arm.

"I lost rey..I lost everything' he rubbed his nape and muttered.

"no you're not!..'

"no honey....my showstopper met an accident, just a day only there for the international show now I can I find a girl roli? I lost' his eyes welled up in fear.

"siddhant ji...think well you can find something' suggested her leaning on his arm.

"I don't know honey...' he sighed in despair.

Roli opened her eyes....

"siddhant ji..do you have any friends in cini field?..'

"yeah...many' replied sid.

"why don't you call anyone of them?..' said roli.

Sid took his mobile out then called someone...

Roli went out leaving him alone to talk.

A while later....

"Roliii' shouted sid came out from his cabin...Roli shocked hearing his shout.

"siddhant ji..' she rushed near him.

"Rolii' sid hugged her in front of every Staffs then swirls her in the air...

"thank you..thank you' he gave a numerous kisses in her right cheek making Staffs smile.

"siddhant ji..put me down' laughed roli. Sid dropped her down then cupped her face...

"do you know who's the showstopper of our show?..' asked him looked into her eyes. She nodded no...

"your favourite deepika honey' smiled sid. Roli gave a big smile...

"thank you rey..thank you' he kissed her forehead. Sid hugged her in happiness...

"I'm so happy..' roli caressed his back...Sid raised his head and saw natasha who was watching them with a welled up eyes...

His face fell down...He broke the hug then forced a smile at roli and walked inside his cabin.

Natasha wiped her tears then moved from that place...