HOW DO YOU KNOW?

After a while....

Roli came out holding everything in her hands

Rakh Pocket Mein Gho...

Her song blocked in her throat after finding sid in the sofa staring her resting his hands behind his head....He smirked...

Roli slowly dropped mia down...

"she came inside again siddhant ji' she smiles sheepishly but it went incomplete....

"did I ask you anything?..' chuckled him. She nodded no...She went near the dressing table then placed her mobile and lipstick carefully showing her back to sid as she doesn't want sid to see this....

Roli was combing her tresses...giving look at sid then and there...

"why are you smiling at me like this?...' she threw the comb on him (sid caught it perfectly) in all pissed off...

"heyy...what?..'

"don't say you didn't smile at me?....' sneered her resting her hands in her hip. He got up from the sofa....

"what you will do if I say no?....you will bite my nose?...' he came near her....Roli's eyes popped out...Sid bites his lips...

He moved close to her ears...

"The name RED is nice' whispered him pulling the soul out of her....Her heart started beating fastly. Sid moved back after rubbing his stubble with her soft cheek....

"I'm going to take bath...can I take mia inside?.. i too want audience right?'....

Gone!...Roli was totally look like a deflated balloon in front of him...

Sid gave a naughty smile then walked inside the washroom. Roli sat in the bed in all shock....

"how did he know?....' she bites her nails.....

Inside the washroom...

Sid saw the mirror resting his palms in the counter....He couldn't control his smile recalling roli's cute acts.

"can someone be this much cute?..' asks him watching his own frame in the mirror....

"answer is....BIG NO' he said went inside the shower cubicle after turning off the camera...

Sid came out from the washroom wiping his wet hairs.... He saw roli was thinking something deeply biting her nails....

"Hope you won't (roli raised her head from the ground and saw him) finish your breakfast by eating your fingers (he gave her a look)..my dear priyanka chopra!'....Teased him. Roli puckered her lips....She rushed near him then held his wet left arm...

"siddhant ji...how do you know that?...'

"what I know?...I don't know anything rey' lied him drying his hairs with his right hand.

"no...you are lying...I know, you know that...'

"what know know know rey?...go bring a cup of coffee for me' he ordered her then moved near the wardrobe....Roli fumed in anger then went out....