DRUNKEN ROLI

Tera Main, Tera Main

Tera Main Dumma Dumma Dumma Dum

Sid turned his head on the direction...He spit his drink out spotting his girl in the centre of the floor...

Pehle Tu Neeli Akhiyaan Ladayi Gayi,

Raaton Ki Meri Needein Udaayi Gayi,

Sings Sam dancing beside the drunken roli...Dev pushed Sam away....

Nashe Mein Tere Mujhko Dubayi Gayi,

Aise Mujhe Ghoore Tu Kaayko, Kaayko,

Roli pushed both of them then rushed near her sid...

"reyyy..' called sid holding her before she fall down...He saw her drowsy eyes...

"godd..why di..' before he complete dev pulled roli again to the stage....

Ke Jhoothe Vaade Karke Banayi Gayi,

Na Jaane Kitno Ko Rulayi Gayi,

Sid glared at dev and Sam who were pulling his girl holding her right and left hand respectively.

Oh Thumko Se Dil Ko Churayi Gayi,

Aaja Tujhe Leke Chale Chai Ko, Chai Ko,

"I'm going to kill you people' annoyed sid rushed near roli...

"heyyy...stoppp' rithu and jessy held sid.

"what nonsense is this guys?..' shouted him...

"come on man...see how she is enjoying the evening forgetting the world' said mithu pointing the enjoying roli...

Oh Saiyaan Saiyaan Ve,

Oh Sa Sa Saiyaan Ve,

Naa Chhod Kalaiyan,

Mod Ke Bahiyan Jaldi Se Side Ho, Side Ho,

Sid got a smile...He saw how roli was inserting her pallu in her hip like as usual..She was looking like a dancing doll in the middle of people.

Roli saw sid...She pulled him in the stage...

Aaya Mora Saiyaan Psycho

Dances roli pulled sid closer clutching his shirt and giving him seductive look.

Sid gulped his saliva.....

She roamed her hand from his chest to his cheek...

Roli moved close to his lips in front of everyone. Natasha clutched her fist tightly in anger watching them with a red eyes...

"not so soon' Sam pulled sid away annoying him as a sweet kiss is missing because of his disturbance.

Tera main, Tera main