A CRAZY NIGHT

ROSID ROOM:

With a great remorse sid stepped inside his well decorated room...He tightened his fist in twitchy...He turned on the lights and shocked.

He saw someone was sitting in the bed covering themselves fully with a blanket. He dismayed...

He took steps near the bed...and hears a whispering sound under the blanket....He tilted his head to eavesdrop it....

"It's roli's voice...what the hell she is doing inside the blanket?..' muttered sid. He forwarded his hand to remove the blanket but stopped....

"no...let me see what she is doing?'...he sat in the floor in knees then slowly peeped his head inside the blanket in anticipation....

"you shouldn't come out ok?...' speaks her pointing her finger. Sid got confused...

"to whom you are talking roli?'

Roli startled because of his sudden voice...

"mataraniii...siddhant ji?..you scared me..' says roli touching her heart.

"OK tell me.. to whom you are talking?..' he asked again.

"to this naughty girl..' she pointed a place. Sid saw the place and gulped his saliva in fear as he couldn't find anyone there...

"Ro-Ro-Roli...are you talking to a gh-ghost?...' slurred him widening his eyes. Roli laughed...

"no siddhant ji...this girl...' roli pulled her mia out who was hiding under the blanket.

MEAOWWW

"What the hell..?' infuriated sid removed the blanket from their head and stood in his feet....

MEAOWWW

"a cat in my room?..in my bed?..'

"no..no..siddhant ji..this is not a cat..this is mia..oh yeah! this is a cat' smiles roli kissing mia....

"Eww...yuck!...' Sid shrinks his face.

"Mia..I think papa doesn't like you..'

"what nonsense?....am I look like a father of this cat? or do I have tail in my back?..' roared sid making her laugh. Roli laughed imagining sid with tail...

"are you mad?..why are you laughing like this?'

"woh siddhant ji....I had imagined you with tail...' she burst into laughter while Sid scolded himself for this stupid word frame.

"youu...leave that..am I look like father of this cat?...'

"no siddhant ji...you are look like father of a beautiful bab..' she paused understanding what she blurted out...She shows her full teeth at sid who was watching her with a wide mouth...

"actually naa siddhant ji..(sid closed his mouth and started listening her cute talk)...this girl will always sleep in my arms only siddhant ji...Ami told her, she shouldn't enter tonight as today is her mumma and papa's firs...(sid glared her so roli stopped in the middle)...I mean..she shouldn't enter in our room tonight...but look our baby came to sleep in my arms...oh my baby (she pecked mia's head)...please siddhant ji..at least allow her to sleep under the bed naa...' she finished her adorable talk and blinked her large eyelashes.