𝐨𝐧𝐞

Rory woke up  with the sun coming in through her curtains, warming her face with beams of light

 Rory woke up  with the sun coming in through her curtains, warming her face with beams of light. She groaned as she shuffled further into her blankets, wanting to relish in it's glory for as long as she could.  A small, sleepy smile made its way onto her face when she moved her head, reaching the cold side of her pillow.

The basking of her beloved sleep was interrupted when someone came into her room, letting out an amused laugh, and then proceeded to throw a pillow at her.

"Come on little gremlin, you gotta wake up, it's Founder's Day."

Rory took her face out of her pillow only to be greeted by Damon's obnoxious face. The laid her head back down, flicked her wrist, and sent the pillow he threw, as well as three other pillows, back at him.

Damon only laughed, having been used to his sister's antics for a while now, "Come on Ror, let's get up. You can get all dressed up like you used to," he suggested.

"Ew."

Rory really wasn't one to 'get dressed up.' She usually stuck with jeans and her worn down converse most times, which Caroline hated, but Rory didn't care.

"Chop chop," with that, Damon left her room, leaving behind a frowny faced Rory, not wanting to go to any social event, but she knew Damon would quite literally drag her. Stefan probably wouldn't care less, Rory knew he was too caught up in Elena Gilbert to actually care much about his sister. But she didn't blame him. She was happy for him.

She always made an effort on being nice to Elena, asking if she wanted to go to lunch together, or asking to hangout. But every time, Elena some silly excuse. Rory gave her plant she grew herself, but later found it in the garbage.

Not wanting to get pulled out of bed by the ankle, again, Rory decided to actually get out of bed. Going to the bathroom, she took a shower, brushed her teeth, and then began debating on what she was going to wear.

Shaking her head, she walked into Stefan's room to see him brooding in the mirror, clad in his 1800's attire. 

"Hey, Stef? Is it okay if I wear some of your clothes? I am sure as hell not wearing a dress today."

Stefan averted his gaze, to see his sister leaning in the doorway. He turned around before speaking, "Um sure? They might be a bit too big on you."

Rory just shrugged her shoulders before going into his closet, attempting to find the smallest things. When she finally found what she wanted, she made her way back to her own room and got dressed. Low and behold, when she looked at herself in the mirror, the clothes were in fact way too big. Being in her 17 year old, five foot, body, really didn't help with anything. But nonetheless, Rory assumed it would be better than wearing a god awful dress, so she shrugged, and made her way to the door to wait for her brothers.

As she made her way down, she saw Damon dressed in his own clothes, with a face that she could only assume was him trying not to laugh.

"You look like a premature 12 year old," Damon deadpanned, before letting out a snort.