𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"We need to tell her at some point, Niklaus." Elijah's voice whispered to his brother, looking at Rory's sleeping figure laying on the motel bed.

"I know Elijah." Klaus responded, closing his eyes, and rolling his head around in contemplation. "How exactly were you planning on doing that?"

"Well, we can either go back to a certain witch in Chicago, or we can do your bidding with the doppelgänger. Whichever is more important is up to you. It's your choice."

Klaus turned his head to look at the Salvatore witch as well, before turning his head and looking at his reflection in the mirror beside him.

Were the hybrids really that much more important?
Couldn't they wait a little longer?
What harm would it cause?

Elijah then leaned in closer to him, his eyes hard, and his face stern. "Imagine what Kol would think."

"Let's go to Chicago." Klaus decided, earning a satisfied smile from his brother. Both then turned to look back at Rory, both cocking their heads to the side lightly when they saw Katherine abruptly snap her head in the other direction, pretending like she wasn't listening to their conversation.

The hybrid let out an exasperated sigh as he stood up and walked over to them. And when he got over to where Rory laid, he grabbed a glass of water from the bedside table, and then poured it onto her face.

The girl quickly sat up, her face now soaked in water.

"You fucking douchebag," Rory said, wiping her hands along her cheeks. "Was that really necessary?"

"Well it worked, didn't it?" He responded, giving her a smug look.

"No, really, it wasn't. You could have been a little nicer about it."

Klaus then put on a look of feigned confusion, "But what would be the fun in that?"

"I hate you. You know that?" Rory told him, crossing her arms over her chest, giving him an appointed look. Klaus just laughed at her, before ruffling her wet hair, "Come on, little witch, we have some business to attend to."

"Like killing Elena?" Rory asked, though her voice came out a little more hopeful than she intended for it to be.

"Not quite. We have more.... pressing matters to attend to."

**✿❀○❀✿**