𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Elena Gilbert woke up in the middle of the night

Elena Gilbert woke up in the middle of the night. Lain upon her bed, her journal out beside her from writing in it the night previous. She doesn't know why she woke up so suddenly, but she looks over to her bathroom, the door slightly ajar, and then lays back down.

A door slamming makes Elena sit straight up in her bed, scared of what, or who, had done it. She then slowly and cautiously began to get out of her bed, to investigate the noise she heard. Walking out her bedroom door, still wearing her outfit from the day before, she carefully opens it more, peeking out. Not seeing anything, she fully steps out of her room, and walks around the upper floor of her house.

Hearing noises from a room, she stops in front, about to open the door. When all of a sudden, someone is standing right behind her.

A half naked Alaric Saltzman eating a bowl of ice cream.

While they were having the most awkward conversation known to man, Jonas Martin stood in the Gilbert girl's bedroom carefully taking hair out of her hairbrush, a few pieces of jewelry, and other small belongings. Wrapping them securely in a cloth wrap. Finally taking a picture of Elena, he was out of the house before she knew he was even there.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Having to do business elsewhere, Elijah gave Rory twenty dollars, and told her she could do what she wanted for the day. She started out her morning by eating a single pop tart, and then left her hotel room, already knowing what she has planned.

Knowing that there is school, Rory didn't care much to attend, but she used it as an advantage. Stefan will be gone there, and Damon will be god knows where else. So she was going to he house. But the more she thought of it, the more she didn't really care. It's her house too, an she doesn't have to avoid the assholes. 

Walking into her room, she grabbed a small bag. She began filling it with things like clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, anything one would need to take care of themselves. Lastly, she went back downstairs, and then got the final thing she needed.

Blood.

With everything that Rory needed was now acquired, she left her house, and headed to where she was determined to go.

Rory walked and walked and walked, up until she reached the old church ruins and walked underneath, headed towards the vampire tomb. When she reached where the entrance was, the rock that had been in place as a form of door, was now removed.