𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked in sarcastic worry as Katherine walked along the trail, holding the unconscious werewolf over her shoulder.

They made it to Tennessee. The Smoky Mountains to be specific. Elijah, Rory, Klaus and Katherine were walking along, the scent of pine and fresh air wafting by every few seconds, the midday wind accompanying it.

"I'm spectacular actually." Katherine responded, "Quite a fun pass-time if I do say so myself."

"Don't sass me, Katerina."

"What are you going to do, bark at me?"

Klaus stopped in his tracks, slowly turning his head around to look at her, his eyes narrowed. Rory and Elijah looked at each other, Rory's face held a concern of what was about to happen, Elijah's held amusement. It was clear he wanted to see what was going to happen.

"Okay...." Rory said, walking up and standing between the two. She then grabbed Klaus' arm and turned him around the other way, gently pulling him. She then looked around, and her eyes lit up when she saw some flowers. Rory dragged Klaus along, and although he was following he turned his head back around and glared at Katherine. The latter of which was smirking proudly at him.

"I can grow you a flower?" Rory suggested. Klaus didn't even have time to respond before she grew a small daisy and handed it to him with a smile on her face.

The hybrid smiled at her, and grabbed the flower from her, holding it in his hand.

"Hey, why don't I get one?" Katherine asked.

"Because you're being a bitc-"

"I'll make you one." Rory said, successfully interrupting Klaus. She then looked over at Elijah and smiled up at him. "I'll make you one too."

As she sat kneeled down for a second time, her smile disappeared when she saw a large group of people a little ways away. There were a few tents scattered around, with small fires going on. "Hey guys? Is that them?" She asked the other three, who all turned their heads to look in the direction she was looking at, an all nodded their heads in unison.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack." Klaus said, walking closer to them. The other three tailing not far behind. 

As they got closer, the men and women who were camping out, all looked up upon hearing people walking. All wearing looks of confusion, some standing up from their activities.

Katherine took long strides, and now stood surrounded by the werewolves, and when she had everyone's attention, she dropped him on the ground, earning gasps of shock from some.