𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The full moon would normally be one of Rory's favorite times of the month. Being able to sit out and watch the moon illuminating the night with a beautiful glow. She had done it in her many years of living, wondering how something could be so ethereal.

But this time, she sat in Ric's apartment with Katherine and her brother.

Rory began pacing around the room, stressful tears threatening to slip through her eyes as she ran her fingers through her hair multiple times, pulling at it's roots. Her brain is trying to wrap around the fact that another vampire was managed to get bitten.

Damon got bitten.

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like." Katherine said, observing over Damon's lower arm that was placed onto the table. The wound was becoming infected quickly and looking worse and worse by the second, veins and blood vessels popping along the way.

"Yep."

"It's not that bad."

"It will be." He responded, standing up and pulling the sleeve back down over it.

"So you're just... going to die?"

Rory stopped her pacing right in front of her brother. "Damon, come on, I can heal it for you. I did it once, who is to say I can't do it again? Please." She pleaded, looking up at him with desperate eyes. 

"Aurora, no." He slightly grunted out, the growing pain becoming clear in his voice as he spoke. Katherine was leaning onto the counter, rolling her eyes at his ignorance.

"Why? I did it with Rose! And she is perfectly good."

"You're not using your witch bitch stuff on me!" He shouted at her, causing her to slightly flinch, but she gained her composure quicker.

Before he could speak again, his head snapped to the side, now with a ringing pain in his left cheek.

Rory slapped him.

"I swear to god Damon, if you don't let me help you, that werewolf bite is going to be the least of your worries right now. Get over yourself and let me save your goddamn life. Sit your ass down, and let me do what I need to do."

"But-" Even as Damon tried to speak, he was cut off when the Salvatore witch flick her wrist lightly, and he ended up being pushed onto the couch, unable to move. Katherine now wearing a proud smirk.

"Shut up." She told him, walking up. Her anger and rage just getting stronger by the minute. But those very emotions is what drives her on, making her stronger. Seeing as Damon wasn't moving an inch, probably from the outburst of his younger sister, Rory bent down slightly, placing both of her pointer fingers and middle fingers onto either of Damon's temples.