𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The unknown truly is a scary thing. One who says they are afraid of the dark, not necessarily the absence of light, but merely what could be found within. Rory on the other hand, is afraid of thoughts. Ideas. Knowing that she didn't know anything put her on edge. She was stuck in between a war. A battle between two. One side are the people she has lived around for years, and her own brothers. But the other side has shown her kindness she hasn't experienced in years.

She didn't know what she should do. But she'll be damned if someone else made the decision for her. 

That very moment Elena, Rory, and all three vampires sat together in the Salvatore boarding house, talking about the options they would have, and the situation they were in.

The whole scene alone was tense, Rory was sitting silently, plotting of ways she could leave.

"Tonight is the full moon." Elijah tells them, "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the sun and moon curse is fake?" Stefan reiterates, wanting to know as much as he could about the situation. "That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept the werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid."

A loud silence washes through the room, only to be broken by Rory who lets out a low whistle. Damon rolls his eyes at his sister before speaking, "Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today." Rory frowned at the last sentence, Klaus was actually nice to her.

"Damon..." His brother tried to warn him, but it clearly wasn't going to work considering his aggressive state.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying," Elena said before looking over at Rory, "How about she can try? I know she is powerful, she healed a werewolf bite on her own." Damon turned his head towards his sister, and raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

Rory could practically hear her heart sinking. She thought Damon cared about her more than that, but she realized that he probably never didn't. Quickly composing herself, she let out a small scoff at even suggesting the idea.

"Elena, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I am not going to be doing your bidding. I am not some toy that you guys can just use whenever you please and then leave forgotten. If you guys never found the need to help me, I don't need to help you," The witch told her in the nicest manner possible.

"I'd write you a great eulogy." Damon suggested sarcastically, to which both Elijah and Rory rolled their eyes , letting out a small scoff.

"All right. How do we break this curse?" Stefan asked, trying to diffuse the tension in the room.