𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Late morning in the Salvatore household, voices could be hear, breaking through the outside silence like a knife. The youngest sibling was helping her brother with feeding off of her own blood. Stefan that is. Rory has been trying to ignore Damon with every part of her soul.

'He's  fucking asshole.' is a common phrase Rory would say when his name was brought up.

Giving one last smile to the brother she is currently talking to, she headed upstairs to go back into her own room. Besides the garden, her room is probably one of her favorite places. Her room was a very open space with plants visible in every corner. Her bed sat right in the middle, clad in purple bedding, and one bookcase could be found off on the side.

When she reached her room, she heard Damon walk down into the living room, beginning to talk to Stefan. Confused, Rory went to follow, and sat at the end of the stairs, listening in.

"No. Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her. And I have a plan to make Rory bait." She heard Damon said. That whole statement alone made Rory's stomach twist and turn in ways she didn't think were possible.

"You're not going to kill her." Stefan then said. That brought a sense of relief within the girl.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap." Damon countered.

"You're not going to kill her." He repeated.

"Really?" Damon asked with his eyebrows raised.

Stefan's next words put her over the edge.

"Because I'm going to kill her. And as much as Rory will hate us afterwards, Katherine trusts her, and it will be the exact set up we need."

Immediately, Rory ran back up to her room and began pacing within. There are so many things she could do. There is no way in hell that she is going to let the one person who really cared about get killed by the hands of her brother's out of spite. 

And she sure as hell didn't want to be used as bait. She really thought her brother's cared about her more, but apparently she was just disposable to them.

She had to think of a plan to not only help Katherine, but to help herself. She knew that Katherine was one of the most calculated vampires out there, Rory's just hoping that she had something planned if this were to happen.

Sighing, Rory walked over and laid down on her bed, then turning her head so she could see the dress she was going to wear that night. As much as she didn't want to, she was going to go to the masquerade ball.

For Katherine's sake.

**✿❀○❀✿**