𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Waking up the next morning was no easy feat. Not only was it weird enough that the homicidal maniac that was trying to kill everyone looked like Rory's history teacher, but Rory thought that he could quite possibly be the weirdest person she's met. He stared at her for a good ten seconds not even acknowledging the hand she was waving in his face.

When Rory got off the bed, wondering why the hell he would kidnap someone just to let them sleep on the bed, she saw Klaus standing right in front of Katherine who was sitting in a chair with a look that could only be seen as pure fear.

Not knowing what to do, Rory slowly got out of the bed and quietly walked over to the two. Katherine looked behind her captors body, and her eyes widened when she saw Rory walking up. The vampire shook her head softly trying to tell the girl to not come over, but Rory ignored it and made her way up to them.

She extended a hand and reached it out, gently poking his shoulder.

"Excuse me? What exactly are you doing?" Rory asked in her kindest voice possible once he turned around to look at her.

"Um... Kill her?" He responded as if it were the obvious option.

Rory rolled her eyes at him, "So you still want to kill the girl that has been running from you for what? Five hundred years? Let's just take a deep breath and let it go."

Klaus stared at her for a moment before answering, "No, I'm not going to  just let it go." He said sternly.

"You- Wait why the hell are you in Ric's body anyways?" She shot back, Katherine staring at her with wide eyes, wondering how this girl was able to talk to an original like that without getting killed on the spot.

"All in due time, Aurora." He responded, turning back and walked over to the closet to get dressed. 

"Who is this guy? Safari Sam?" He says once he looks at the abundance of flannels and plaid inside. Klaus shuffled through a few of the shirts, before taking two of them out. He walked back to stand in front of the two girls. "Okay. Bad. Or badder." Klaus put either flannel in front of him, and Rory cocked her head to the side, trying to see which once looks better.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine said sarcastically.

Rory nodded her head, "I agree, though I always did tell Ric that blue was more his color, I suppose the dark matches your whole vibe going on." She added on thoughtfully, somehow forgetting she was in front of a man who was wanting to kill everyone.

"Oh. Thank you honey." He responded, placing the other one on the bet, and changing his shirt. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore brother's possession, correct?"

Katherine nodded her head quickly, "They made a poor attempt to kill Elijah, so he is now out somewhere possibly plotting everyone's doom."

"Those little bastards didn't listen to me." Rory grumbled, sitting down and crossing her arms over her chest.

"They weren't able to kill him?" Klaus asks her.

"No, because I told them not to. It was for a stupid reason, yet now they have another raging original against them." She responded.

Klaus threw his head back and groaned in annoyance, "Ugh that guy is a buzzkill." 

Rory just scoffed at him, "Just because he wears suits doesn't mean he's a killjoy. He gave me my med- Oh shit." She cursed under her breath in realization, and looked back up at 'Ric'. "Do you have ADHD meds by chance? If I'm going to be stuck in here all day, it's going to go over terribly for everyone, I'll be going-"