Prologue

Fuckboys.

The world's worst, aren't they? Every hopeless romantic's nightmare. Someone who steals hearts and breaks them all in the same week, just for some sort of entertainment.

No one knows why they really do it. Shouldn't they be focusing on their studies? On the college they're working towards? Their dream job? Is all of that unimportant in their minds?

Teenage boys, hormones, they don't mix well, but surely the result can't always be...this?

No, you've met plenty of nice teenage boys, who haven't been solely focused on stealing everyone's innocence for their own sick enjoyment. So why do a select few turn out the way they do?

Do they crave attention? Do they like the power dynamic of someone being in love with them when they have no feelings towards the other?

As much as you ponder and no matter how many hours you spend trying to decipher them, fuckboys will always baffle you. You can never understand their train of thought, despite trying your hardest to.

You're an observant person, you like deciphering people's emotions and thoughts. However, fuckboys are like a closed book that has every single page glued together. If you try and pry those pages open, they're going to rip.

Why do they fascinate you so much then? Why should you care about the countless heartbroken girls they've strung along through all of high school? You shouldn't, their situation isn't your problem.

You don't care about the girls, and you certainly don't care about the fuckboys. So, why does fate keep pulling you back to the worst one of all?

Why does fate keep pulling you back into Park Jimin's embrace, and why can't you seem to escape it?

---

hihi a new book omg

this book contains triggering topics, a lot of fluff, smut (?) and some angst.
i really hope you guys enjoy this book because I'm enjoying writing it
chapter updates may become slower after a while but i promise I'll try my best

thank you for giving this book a chance, i love you!