24 - Confession

You frown, looking back at him in confusion. "What? Me?" You ask, pointing to yourself with your pencil. Jimin giggles again, taking your copybook away and resting it on the cushion beside him. "Of course you. None of the girls at school took me in and didn't judge me for my problems."

He snakes his arms around your waist, pulling you into his lap from behind. "But you're always with—" You begin and Jimin sighs, resting his head on your shoulder. "Sex doesn't mean anything to me, love. Not with them at least."

You let your head fall back onto his shoulder, leaning your full weight back on him. Jimin groans as he sinks back into the pillows, causing you to smile. "So you don't like anyone at school?" You ask, turning your head to the side and slipping down in his lap, your cheek on his chest as you peek up at him.

Jimin thinks for a moment before shaking his head. "No, I do like someone," He says and your heart drops to your stomach. Why do you even care? Not like you had a chance anyway.

"Oh...is she the one who you said you liked in first year?" You ask, not remembering he doesn't know you overheard that. "Huh?" Jimin frowns down at you, petting your hair gently. You open your mouth to respond, no words bubbling up in your throat. How are you gonna explain this?

"Uh...okay, first off, I'm not a stalker," You begin and Jimin widens his eyes at you. "I'm not feeling very reassured by that," He mumbles, shifting uncomfortably underneath you. You roll your eyes, turning over on top of him and hugging his waist, burying your face in his chest.

"In our first year, I overheard a girl confessing to you. You rejected her and said something about already having your eye on someone," You explain with a tiny sigh. "Oh...oh, I see," He chuckles, twisting a lock of your hair around his finger.

"What?" You ask, peering up at him again curiously. "Mm, nothing, but yes, it is the same girl," He says, looking down at you with a charming smile. His eyes are the darkest brown you've ever seen, yet they're so warm. You can find comfort in his eyes, something about them sparkling beautifully despite the dim light of your room makes you feel safe.

"What's her name?" You ask to distract yourself so you don't get lost in his eyes. "I can't say that," He grins, tugging on your hair teasingly. "Come on, tell me! Do I know her?"

"Yes, you know her very well," Jimin says and you frown in confusion. Who the hell do you know very well at school? "Are you sure she isn't a guy? I don't know a lot of girls very well," You say with furrowed brows and he sighs, shaking his head. "No, definitely a girl."

"I accept you either way, but I'm not really close friends with any girls. She's from our school, right?" You ask and he nods, eyes twinkling in amusement as you screw up your face trying to figure out who it could be.

"What does she look like?" You ask, meeting his eyes again. "She has dark hair, long enough that I can play with whenever I like," Jimin hums, twisting another lock of your hair around his finger. You pout in confusion, resting your cheek on his chest. "Anything else?"

"She's shorter than me, the fucking loser," He continues and you chuckle, feeling a little bad for her. "She has plump lips that make me want to kiss her every time I see her," He keeps going and your heart twinges. You can't help but feel jealous of this girl.

Jimin smiles down at your face as he describes you to yourself, waiting for you to figure it out. It's taking you so long that he's starting to wonder just how dumb you are.

"She likes wearing adorable oversized hoodies that practically swallow her up," Jimin keeps going, holding back a laugh at your still confused face. "She's only capable of making noodles, she's terrible at Science, she doesn't want kids, she has a weird pet with a weird name, she actually likes cuddling but won't admit it to me."

You look up at him, realization slowly dawning on your face. "Uh...anything else?" You ask nervously and he thinks for a moment. "Oh yeah, she has a fat ass."

"You're talking about me, aren't you?" You ask, sitting up on his tummy and crossing your arms over your chest. "Obviously," He giggles, placing his hands on your hips.

"Not funny, tell me who she really is," You whine, desperate to know who his real crush is. "I did, idiot. She's you," Jimin sits up as well, bringing his face close to yours. Your eyes flicker to his lips before you shake your head a tiny bit and meet his eyes again. "Stop joking around."

"I'm not, dumbass," Jimin continues, resting his forehead against yours and bumping it gently. "I'll get you to tell me one day," You mumble, pulling back and patting his head. Jimin frowns at your reaction. "I'm saying I like you."

"I like you too," You sigh heavily and Jimin smiles, tightening his arms around your waist. The smile quickly disappears as you scowl and let your face fall onto his chest. "I just wish you'd tell me."

You think he's talking about liking you platonically, aren't you?

Jimin sighs, wondering why he had to develop a crush on such a fucking idiot. He falls back against the pillows, pushing your face back into his chest once you try and look up at him and hugging your waist.

You smile, falling asleep quickly, your limbs entangled with his, completely oblivious to his true feelings. After all, he's a fuckboy, he's been with hundreds of girls, of course he isn't being serious.

"Why do you have to be so fucking dumb..." Jimin whispers before drifting off to sleep again, disappointed his confession didn't go as planned.

---
A/N :

double update ur welcome 😩

ummm did yall see the mf concept photo UMMM??????? i will b passing away now