12 - Concealer & Cuddles

Within a minute or two, you've got a lovely full hot water bottle in your arms as you walk upstairs. You even grabbed a cat treat on the way, Haeyon got them on the way home from school. You hum happily knowing Jimin's soon going to be smiling, that's exactly what you want right now.

You're so lost in your thoughts that you open the bedroom door without thinking to knock. A squeak escapes you and you quickly spin around, squeezing your eyes shut tight after seeing a glimpse of defined abs.

Jimin laughs, finishing pulling the shirt over his head. "You're allowed look at me, doll," He says in amusement, pulling the turtleneck on over it. You inhale through gritted teeth before closing the door behind yourself and turning around again. "I should've knocked."

"I don't mind. Are those for me?" He asks playfully, nodding to the cat treats in your hand. You roll your eyes, hoping your cheeks aren't too red. "No way, all the things I've brought are for Chicken."

He smiles at you, sitting back on the bed and peeling the lid off of the cup noodles. You place the hot water bottle next to him before sitting in front of your floor-length mirror and grabbing your makeup bag. It's only 6 pm, you're gonna redo most of your eye makeup quickly.

You smile noticing Jimin sit back against your pillows, slipping his feet under your duvet, the hot water bottle under the duvet now as well. You feel calmer now, he's safe here with you and no one's going to hurt him anymore.

You place some concealer on your eyelids, blending it out with a beauty blender quickly before packing a light brown eyeshadow onto your crease and blending it out with a fluffier brush. You add a darker brown at the corner of your eye and blend it out before rubbing some golden glitter on the centre of your lashline and above.

"What're you doing?" Jimin asks curiously from the bed, eating some noodles as he watches you. You apply some brown eyeliner to lengthen your eye shape on your right eye before responding. "My makeup, I messed it all up when I-"

"Cried," Jimin finishes for you with a smug smile and you glare at him in the mirror before trying to match the other side of the liner. "What's that you're putting on your eyes?" He asks, still watching with interest. You grin as you finish up, grabbing your makeup bag and getting to your feet.

"It's eyeliner," You say, walking over to the bed and sitting next to him. "What are you doing, stay away from me with that death pen," He says, scooting away from you under the duvet. You move closer to him, pulling out your liquid concealer. "Let me do your makeup."

"Why should I?" Jimin narrows his eyes at you and you smile sweetly. "You'll look pretty," You say and he bites his lip to prevent a smile.  "Is that?"

"It'll make me really really happy," You say with a bright smile and he tuts. "Shut up. I'll let you do it only to make you happy, okay?"

"Okay!" You chirp, grabbing your hairbrush from the bedside table. "Can you move forward a bit?" You ask and Jimin sighs, doing as you say. You sit behind him, your legs spread open with him sitting in between them with his broad back to you.

You begin brushing his hair and he freezes under your touch. "Relax, I'm not gonna rip your hair out," You say softly, brushing the back of his hair as gently as possible.

"Why do you need to brush my hair?" Jimin asks, his cheeks bright red, unbeknownst to you. "I can't do your eye makeup if your hair's in your eyes. Lean your head back."

Jimin giggles at your command, falling back against you so his head's on the front of your shoulder. You sigh, wrapping your legs around his middle and brushing the front of his hair back carefully.

He closes his eyes and you peer down at him, taking the opportunity to check the bruise on his cheekbone. You catch your bottom lip in between your teeth, still brushing his curly locks out of his face so he doesn't realize you're staring.

The bruise is still a bright red colour right now, so it's definitely new. You swallow the lump in your throat and instead look at his closed eyes before you start to cry.

His lashes are surprisingly long, which makes you want to put mascara on them, just to see how long you can make them. "You should be a hairdresser," Jimin hums and you chuckle, putting the hairbrush down and fluffing his hair up a bit with your fingers.

"I was only brushing your hair, now get up," You say and Jimin groans, sliding down a bit so his head falls into your lap. You sigh, mumbling, "Such a toddler," before grabbing the makeup bag and pulling out your primer.

Jimin smiles to himself, happy he gets to stay in your lap. You prime his face first, rubbing it in gently. "That's cold," Jimin says, looking up at you with narrowed eyes. "Poor baby," You say unsympathetically before dotting some concealer under his eyes.

You frown trying to find any blemishes on his skin, which is proving to be a difficult task. The only visible mark that needs covering is the bruise, so you carefully cover the centre of the bruise with concealer.

Jimin winces at the contact and you gently cup the side of his face upside down, stroking his uninjured puffy cheek reassuringly. You decide to just dot some more on his chin, right above his lips, forehead and the tip of his nose.

Jimin's nose twitches from the concealer and you let a giggle escape you, grabbing your beauty blender and gently patting his forehead. "Hey, are you trying to beat me to death with that?"

"Yes, now stay still," You tease, going a little gentler just in case he isn't being dramatic. You blend out the rest of his face before moving onto covering the bruise. You go so lightly that it takes a while to blend it, but you'd rather take forever than hurt him.

The bruise is still somewhat showing when you're done, but there's nothing you can do about that. You grab an eyebrow spoolie and brush his eyebrows out.

You just draw some dark strokes with the eyebrow pencil wherever they're needed, but his eyebrows are already pretty full without makeup. "I thought you said my eyebrows were pretty earlier? Why do they need makeup?"

"People don't wear makeup because they're ugly, they wear it to enhance their beauty," You hum, grabbing an eyeshadow brush and packing some light brown on the crease, deciding to do the same eye makeup you do on yourself on him.

"Very wise," Jimin smiles, peering up at you with those beautiful chestnut eyes. "You have to close your eyes," You say absentmindedly, grabbing a fluffy blending brush from beside you. "But I can't admire you with my eyes closed."

You bite the inside of your cheek, containing a massive smile to the best of your ability. "Shut up," You mumble and he giggles, but closes his eyes like you told him to. You blend out the eyeshadow, using darker eyeshadows as you go to create a smoky eyeliner effect.

He's gonna look so amazing with this makeup on. Of course, by amazing you mean more amazing than usual. If that's even possible.