30 - Property of Jimin

"Next question."

Jimin rolls his eyes at your question and you giggle, throwing your head back and shaking your head so your hair falls around your face loosely. "No, answer my question," He doesn't let you away with avoiding the question, causing you to sigh.

"Oh no, I'm sweating," You say dramatically, wiping an imaginary bead of sweat away from your forehead as you slip off of his back. Jimin glares at you so fiercely that you sigh at him again. "Sure I do, whatever helps you sleep at night, dumb bitch."

Jimin's glare morphs into a smile and he rolls onto his back, resting his arm behind his head and using it as a pillow. "I am pretty irresistible."

"Nevermind," You wrinkle your nose, grabbing the temporary tattoo box and putting the treatment pads away before looking for the pen. You notice it beside Jimin, but he grabs it before you can.

"Come here princess, I wanna put one last tattoo on you," He hums and you groan in annoyance, falling back against your pillows. Jimin climbs into your lap, knees digging into the pillows on either side of you.

He leans down to your neck, carefully writing something on the lower part of your neck, a little to your left, in neat, small handwriting. "Are you writing 'Sumi's a bitch' or something?" You whine, leaning your head back and letting him finish nonetheless.

Right as you think he's done, he moves to the other side of your neck and writes a couple of words there. "What are you writing?" You complain, pushing him off once he's done. Jimin just grins at you, closing the pen and putting it back in the box. "Something important."

You frown at him, trying to get up to go look in your mirror. He pushes you down again, putting the box on the bedside table and pulling you into his arms. "Stop worrying about it and go to sleep."

You wiggle around in his embrace for a while before giving up with a heavy sigh, falling asleep in the end.

***

"What does the writing on your neck say?"

You look up at Jungkook's comment, scowling at him. "Even I don't know, can you read it for me?" You ask, displaying your neck to him and pulling your hair back a little.

Getting ready this morning, Jimin didn't allow you a single mirror. He even did your makeup for you, and he did a decent job. You hope.

"'Property of Park Jimin' with a little heart," Jungkook snorts with laughter and you let out a little gasp, clapping a hand over your neck. "You're kidding, right?! Oh God, I'm gonna kill him!"

Jimin somehow hears your commotion over the buzz of pre-class chatter from across the room, looking over in confusion. You glare at him, dragging your thumb across your neck threateningly.

He giggles, creating a heart with his hands and giving you an angelic smile. You flip him off and he merely blows you a cocky kiss. "What does the other side say?" You ask, turning to Jungkook desperately.

You turn your head all the way to the side and he bursts out laughing, covering his mouth with his hand. "What?! What does it say?!" You ask frantically and he continues laughing silently.

"Jimin's-Jimin's slut," Jungkook gets out between giggles and your eyes go wide. You grab your hardback notes copy and get up, rushing across the classroom to where Jimin is sitting casually, legs crossed on his desk and leaning back in his chair while he scrolls through his phone.

You smack him on the head with it and he hisses in pain, leaning his chair forward again and cupping the back of his head with a little pout. "What was that for?"

"Jimin's slut?! Really?! I'm gonna kill you," You whisper yell as you lean down to him, not wanting students to overhear you despite almost every one of them staring at your interaction. Jimin smiles up at you, cupping your cheek and moving your head to the side a little so he can see his work.

"It looks good on you, what's the issue?" He asks cluelessly and you tug on a lock of his curly hair. "Good? How about the property of Jimin shit?"

"What? I just thought people needed a reminder," He hums, caressing said sentence with his thumb gently. You slap his hand away, straightening up again. "I'm tattooing the most embarrassing shit on you tonight."

Jimin chuckles, the angelic sound captivating people nearby. "Of course my love, anything for you."

His reply causes butterflies to invade your stomach, so you turn away and try and return to Jungkook. Jimin catches your hand and exclaims urgently, "Wait!"

"What?" You return to his side immediately, worried it's important. Jimin breaks into a smile and gets to his feet, cupping your face with both hands before pulling you closer to him. "Do I get a goodbye kiss?"

"Little asshole," You mumble, trying to pull away, but Jimin kisses the top of your head before you do. You hate the thought of displaying affection to him with everyone watching, so you scowl at him and pull away again. "I'm gonna kill you later."

"I love you too, princess," Jimin replies with a grin and several people watching let out silent gasps. You roll your eyes at him, burning up with embarrassment as you return to Jungkook's side right as the teacher walks in.

"Why are you blushing so much? And why the fuck did you let Jimin write that on you?" Kook asks, putting his phone away. You sigh, letting your head fall into your arms, cheeks burning up from embarrassment. "I put too much trust in him. I'll get my revenge tonight."

Jungkook chuckles, spinning a pen around in between his fingers and leaning forward, opening his copy as the class begins.

"I'll look forward to it."

***

"Stop stop stop!" Jimin is giggling wildly despite his attempts at stopping you. You raise the tattoo pen threateningly and he backs up, walking backwards into the bathroom. You rush in before he can lock the door and he stumbles back, falling into the luckily dry bathtub.

You chuckle as he tries to get up, legs hanging over the side of the bath and arms resting on the side against the wall. A grin invades your lips as you climb into the bath and straddle him, trapping him there and leaning down to his neck to take your revenge. Jimin groans, letting his head fall back and submitting to you. "Fine, but nothing too embarrassing."

"I'm gonna have Jimin's slut on my neck for a week or two now, you don't get to make requests," You mumble, writing down 'Sumi's whore' on the side of his neck with a little smile. Jimin shifts underneath you once you pull the pen away from his skin, holding your hips and readjusting your position.

You unbutton his school shirt and he smiles at you, getting that familiar look in his eyes. "No, don't make it weird," You warn, pulling the sleeves down and scrawling 'bitch' across his chest messily.

"I'm not making it weird," Jimin says innocently, looking up at the ceiling like an angel. You scoff a little, but lean down to the other side of his neck and write 'bite me' with a little heart next to it to get back at him.

"What are you writing?" He hums and you bite your lip to hold back your smile. "Nothing too bad," You reply as you write 'call me daddy' up his neck. These are getting more and more visible as you go, causing you to giggle in somewhat evil glee.

You find another free spot on his neck and carefully write 'property of Sumi' in a similar position to where he wrote the same on you. You frown as you draw the little heart, trying to see if you messed up. You lean down further, lips accidentally brushing his bare skin as you squint at the little heart.

A seductive chuckle rumbles through you and Jimin wraps one arm around you, leaning into your ear and whispering something that makes your heart stop.

"Are you trying to give me a hickey?"

---
A/N :

hola mi amours i am back