26 - Temporary Tattoos

"Sorry, I'm busy, I have to water my fish."

"Tae, that's a terrible excuse and you know it. Can you just meet me there by 8?" Jimin asks with a sigh, his leg shaking involuntarily as it taps against the ground. "Fine, fine, but you're paying for my coffee."

"I will, I pro—"

"GUESS WHAT!"

Jimin jumps in fright at the bedroom door flying open, you marching in with a massive grin and a box in your hands. "What on earth...I'll talk to you later Tae, bye," Jimin quickly hangs up and upturns his eyebrows at you condescendingly.

"I got something cool," You grin at him stupidly and he sighs, beckoning you over with one hand and throwing his phone behind him on the bed. "Okay, look how amazing this is, you better like it."

You hop onto the bed, sitting in the centre of it as you rip open the box. Jimin frowns in confusion reading the front of it while you pull a bunch of equipment out. "Temporary tattoos?" He asks slowly and you clap excitedly, throwing the box aside.

"Yes! I know you think of your scars as ugly even though they're not, so we're gonna do temporary tattoos over them to make you feel pretty again!" You say happily and Jimin's heart skips a beat.

You continue explaining how to do it as you sort out the equipment, but he can't really hear you, more focused on staring at your lips. He wants nothing more than to pounce on you and smother you with kisses, to tell you that he wants you to be his and no one else's.

"Okay, take off your shirt."

Jimin furrows his brows, opening his mouth to respond, but you interrupt him. "No, don't make this weird, weirdo."

He chuckles, deciding to oblige and pulling his shirt over his head. Your eyes linger on his toned chest for a moment too long and you clear your throat, picking up the pen. "Lay down here."

Jimin does as you say, laying down and watching the pen nervously. You climb onto his back, sitting on his lower back and smiling at his scars. You lean down and stick your tongue out in concentration as you carefully draw pretty little designs intertwining with his scars.

"You better not be drawing a dick on me," Jimin sighs, crossing his arms in front of his face and resting his chin on his forearm. "Good idea," You chuckle, drawing a cute spiral instead. There are jagged scars across his back and bruises near his shoulders, they look like they've been there for so long.

"This doesn't hurt, does it?" You ask, worried of pressing too hard or something. "No, it feels fine," He hums, closing his eyes as you continue drawing designs all over his back.

You draw a little moon with some stars around it, a little snake winding around one scar and sticking its tongue out cutely, a little frog in a hat near his back dimples and a cute calico cat swinging its tail, along with random swirly lines.

You draw a few sparkles and a big sun in the centre of his back, thinking of his favourite things. You draw a paper airplane flying between two large scars with a small smile, having fun doodling on a human canvas.

"You don't realize how much faith I have in you right now," Jimin mumbles and you giggle in response, drawing a cute lollipop. "I'm drawing your favourite things."

"You're drawing yourself?" Jimin asks with a smile and you bite the inside of your cheek to contain your massive smile. "Shut up," You mutter, drawing a little balloon from a smaller scar.

You continue doodling for another ten minutes until almost every part of his back is full of cute little tattoos and some larger basic tattoos. You do the treatment to make them stick for a while before taking a photo.

"What do you think?" You ask, sliding off of him and holding out your phone to him. Jimin looks at your phone, resting his cheek on his forearm as he does. "You did a good job, they look pretty now," He whispers, an adorable smile tugging at his lips.

You feel so deliriously happy hearing him say that, it causes you to lose focus for a moment. Jimin sits up, grabbing the pen from you and pinning you against the mattress. "Now my turn," He says with a wicked smile and you shake your head frantically.

"Wait wait, hang on—" You begin and he chuckles, eyes trailing down your body leisurely. "Where should I begin?" He hums, unzipping a bit off your hoodie. "Stop! I'm not even wearing a bra, you pervert."

"Oh, how fun," Jimin grins up at you and you roll your eyes. "You can have my arms," You offer and he thinks for a moment before gently grabbing your thighs and spreading them open. "What about your legs?"

"Stop looking at me like that, you're making this feel dirty," You whine and Jimin laughs, pulling you up into his lap by your thighs. "Sorry angel, how about your chest?"

You sigh, slipping out of his lap and sitting back against the pillows. You pull your hoodie down so both your shoulders are exposed, along with a decent amount of your chest. "Only here, don't go any further."

Jimin nods, climbing into your lap and straddling you against the pillows, starting his drawing just under your right collarbone. He begins drawing a sun and you let your head fall back, closing your eyes at the relaxing feeling of a pen against your skin.

Jimin continues his designs across your chest, drawing a large detailed flower on your chest, all the way down to just above your nipple, which is hidden by the hoodie. "Jimin, I'll slap you if you go any further down," You warn and he smiles, raising his pen up to your other shoulder.

"I was running out of space for the flower," He smiles, drawing a couple tiny birds flying up around your shoulder. You peer down at the other side of your chest where the flower is, a smile toying on your lips. "You're actually good at drawing."

"Just call me Picasso," Jimin whispers, more focused on not fucking up the drawing on the other side of your chest. You chuckle, finding his focused face adorable. You've never seen a cuter boy in your entire life.

Jimin is just finishing a little pawprint in the centre of your chest when the door flies open. He quickly pulls the pen up as you jump in fright, breathing a sigh of relief as no accidental ink spills onto your skin.

"Um, what are you two doing?"

---
A/N :

when did i last update this idfk but here

HYUNJIN CAME HOME GUYS!!! TEARS IN MY EYES

i missed him sm ok please vote comment follow etc etc etc love u all byebye