29 - Natural Blond

Jimin can't help but laugh after watching your video, responding with a video of his own from the same angle, only showing his eyes, which have disappeared into small slivers from his smile.

"Don't be dramatic," He giggles before sending it, leaning his head back against the tree and letting out a small content sigh. You crying wasn't the desired reaction, but it's cute.

Jimin gets to his feet slowly, yawning as he leaves the park, heading back to yours. His music is interrupted again by an incoming call. He grins at the Caller ID, picking it up immediately. "Yes, my love?"

A loud sob meets his ears and he chuckles, shoving his free hand in his pocket. "You're so mean, you don't even feel bad for making me cry," You cry out and he smiles, looking up at the night sky full of sparkling stars as he talks to you. "Will a hug make you feel better?"

"It would, but you're not even here to give me one!" You complain and he laughs again, looking down the street. What the hell is happening to him? Giggling and smiling like an idiot to himself while walking home. "Patience is key, princess. I'm about five minutes away."

"You shouldn't have left in the first place," You pout, sitting cross-legged on your bed and playing with the corner of the duvet as you speak to him. "I had to meet with a friend," Jimin hums, turning another corner and tapping the pack of gummy worms in his pocket.

"Oh yeah? What's her name?" Your tone is suddenly annoyed and Jimin giggles, finding it cute. "His name is Taehyung, you don't have to get jealous," He replies, getting those butterflies again from your jealous nature.

"I'm not jealous," You say quickly, sounding suspiciously defensive. "Mhm, and I'm a brunet," Jimin teases, passing by a small newspaper shop before entering your neighbourhood. "Well, maybe you are. Wait-Do you dye your hair?" You gasp dramatically and Jimin rolls his eyes at you.

"No, I'm a natural blond, thank you very much," He responds, glancing down at his feet and wondering if his cheeks are as pink as he thinks they are. "Are you sure? I'm checking your roots when you get home."

"Don't you dare," Jimin warns and you giggle quietly. "Why, do you have something to hide?" You ask, sounding excited. He rolls his eyes, walking up to your front door and entering quietly. "Of course not, do you?"

"Hm, maybe I do," You hum and he smiles, heading upstairs as quietly as possible. "Oh yeah? What is it?" He asks, walking up to your door and curling his fingers around the doorknob.

You go silent for a moment and he stays where he is, waiting for an answer.

"Just come home already."

Jimin grins, pushing open the door and running up to the bed, pouncing on you and pinning you underneath him. You scream in fright, your hands shaking violently as you hold them in front of your face to cover it. "I'm home, now tell me," Jimin giggles, brushing his nose against yours.

"You scared the shit out of me, go away," You whimper, pushing your hand against his cheek and pushing his face away. "Why? I got home quick, just like you asked me too," Jimin can't stop smiling, leaning down to you again.

"You still scared me, you're so mean," You mutter and he kisses the tip of your nose affectionately. "I'm sorry princess, want a hug?"

Your cheeks start heating up and you don't meet his eyes, mumbling, "Yes," under your breath. Jimin laughs, wrapping his arms around you and rolling over so you're on top of him. He embraces you tightly and you giggle happily, burying your face in his neck and hugging his waist. 

"Wait, I need to check," You say suddenly and Jimin groans in annoyance, but you ignore him and sit up on his chest, holding either side of his head gently and peering down at his roots. "Okay, you are a natural blond," You say in satisfaction, ruffling his fluffy hair and messing it up.

"I can't believe you'd think I'd lie to you," Jimin says in mock disappointment as you settle back down in his embrace. "You never know. Can you roll over? I wanna admire your new back tattoos."

"Can you unzip your hoodie? I wanna admire your new chest tattoos," Jimin says flirtatiously and you shoot him a glare. Jimin hisses in pain as you smack his head and roll off of him. "I will fight you, don't think I won't," You threaten and he sighs, sitting up and pulling off his hoodie and shirt before laying down on his tummy again.

You can't help but burst into a blissful smile, crawling over to him again and laying on top of him, digging your chin into his lower back and running your fingers over every little design you left. "Ouch, your chin is pointy."

You just press your chin further into him and he looks over his shoulder at you condescendingly. You meet his gaze and he narrows his eyes at you, causing you to sigh and rest your cheek on his back instead.

"Did you do your homework yet?" You ask sleepily, tapping down a scar gently and smiling at the designs intertwining with it. "What are you, my tutor?" Jimin scoffs, crossing his arms and using them as a pillow despite one being right in front of one.

"I could be, but you'd have to pay me," You wager, looking up at him hopefully. Jimin sighs, burying his face into the inner corner of his elbow and ignoring you. "Hey, don't ignore me."

He continues ignoring you and you scowl, moving forward so you're tummy is just about on his lower back. You dig your chin into the top of his head and he groans, raising one hand and pushing your head away. "Stop ignoring me," You say, letting your head fall upside down in front of him. 

Jimin doesn't look up, yawning pointedly. You twist your lips into a pout, grabbing the sides of his head with both hands and forcing him to look straight ahead at you. "I said stop ignoring me," You repeat, but he hardly even reacts.

"Jimin, come on, stop being a little bitch," You whine and he rolls his eyes at you, but still doesn't respond. You narrow your eyes at him like he did to you, bringing your nose closer to his in what you hope is an intimidating way.

His eyes flicker to your lips and you start to wonder if you're about to blush. Jimin's tongue glides over his plump bottom lip before he meets your eyes again.

"Do you want me to kiss you or what?"