7 - Teddy Bear

Bzz! Bzz! Bzz!

You let out a tiny groan, stirring slowly at the sound of buzzing from nearby. Your eyelids feel heavy as you slowly pry them open, your fingers curling around whatever they're resting on.

Right as your vision is focusing in on the coffee table next to you and the source of the buzzing, a hand falls down onto it and swipes across the screen, turning off the alarm. You frown sleepily, brows furrowing as you follow the hand, looking up the arm to the shoulder.

You feel even more confused realizing your hand is already holding that shoulder. Your eyes trail up a little further and you almost scream seeing an all too familiar angelic face. Jimin lets a small sigh escape him, tightening his arms around your waist.

You finally realize your legs around wrapped around his right leg and his left leg is swung over the back of your thighs. Jimin's arms are securely wrapped around your waist, holding you close against his chest.

What the fuck did you do last night?

Jimin mumbles something that sounds suspiciously like your name in his sleep, turning to his side and taking you with him. A little squeak escapes you as your side falls onto the sofa and Jimin pulls you closer into his chest, cuddling you adorably and keeping you trapped in between the back of the sofa and his chest.

You peer up at his sleeping face with wide eyes. His long eyelashes are spread across his under eyes like a bird's wings against the sky. His plump lips are slightly parted in his sleep, his breathing calm and steady. You can hear his heartbeat, gently thumping against his chest.

"Jimin," You whisper, tapping the side of his neck with your index finger, brows knitted together as you stare up at him. "Jiminie," You whisper a little louder and he furrows his brows, slowly opening his eyes and looking down at you through heavily-lidded eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

You quickly look away from his eyes, trying not to widen your own eyes at his morning voice. You did not expect his voice to be that deep, nor for it to rumble through your entire body like that. "How the hell did we end up like this?" You mumble and he frowns in confusion, eyes still not completely open.

"Like what-Oh," He finally notices how he's embracing you so intimately, your limbs entangled. You chuckle as a rosy pink cloud settles on his cheek and he awkwardly removes his hands from your waist, leaving them hovering behind the small of your back.

"Shit, I'm sorry," He mumbles in embarrassment, sitting up a little and unhooking his legs from around you. You smile at him, finding his flustered face incredibly amusing. "Sorry, I...um...nevermind."

"What?" You ask, sitting up as well and ruffling your hair with one hand, messing it up a little. Jimin looks away to the side as you scoot to sit next to him, his brows low over his eyes and a prominent pout on his soft lips. "Nothing."

"I'm gonna tell everyone at school know we cuddled if you don't tell me," You threaten and he immediately looks at you with wide eyes. "Fine! Usually I have to hug someone or something when I'm sleeping, now shut up already."

"Awhh, how cute!" You tease, pinching his red ear gently. He swats away your hand, leaning forward and picking up your phone, checking the time. "7 am, why the hell did your phone had an alarm set for 7 am?"

"It's set to go off at that time every day, stop judging me, you teddy bear," You say, snatching your phone from him before he reads your notifications. "Teddy bear?" Jimin repeats with narrowed eyes and you giggle, nodding and getting to your feet. "Well, you like to cuddle, and you certainly look like one right now."

"You're a brat," Jimin mutters in annoyance, looking away from you as you pick up all the empty wrappers, bags and cans from last night and chuck them in the bin. "If I'm such a brat, why do you keep trying to cuddle me, hm?"

"If I hear the C-word come from your mouth one more time, I'll-"

"You'll what? Hug me to death?" You tease, leaning down and booping his nose. You feel amused and powerful knowing you can hold this secret over his head. Jimin's known at school for his tough personality, he'll pretend to be sweet to get a girl and then break her heart with no emotions as soon as he's done.

Now, imagine everyone at school finding out the same heartless heartbreaker likes to cuddle in his sleep. That would be fucking hilarious.

"I can't stand you," Jimin hisses, standing up as well and grabbing the bottom of his hoodie. "Then sit down," You grin at him right as he begins pulling the hoodie up to take it off. Your smile disappears and is quickly replaced with a frown. "Hey, what are you doing? The house is cold in the morning, put it back on."

You grab the hem of the hoodie before he can fully pull it off and he looks at you, the bottom part of the hood concealing half his face. "Can you let go please?" He asks in a small voice and you roll your eyes, pulling the hoodie back down and pulling hid hood up over his messy morning hair.

"You're going to freeze to death one day, Park," You say with a little sigh before slipping your phone into the waistband of your sweatpants and heading towards the door. "I told you to stop calling me Park."

"Impossible," You reply mindlessly, checking Twitter as you walk upstairs. Jimin scoffs, following you quickly. "You didn't seem to have a problem calling me Jiminie earlier."

You abruptly stop walking upstairs, freezing in place. Jimin smiles knowing he's caught you out, catching up and slapping your back gently. "You're cute when you call me nicknames, you should do it more often."

You scowl as he walks ahead of you, that cocky smirk still on his face. "Is asshole a cute enough nickname?" You ask, following him up and opening the door to your bedroom. "Eh, you could do better."

You roll your eyes, taking your uniform out of your wardrobe and throwing it on the bed. "What are you going to do about your uniform?" You ask, eyeing his baggy, comfy clothing. "Get detention," He shrugs, walking over to your bed and falling back on it.

"Your bed is so comfy, we could've slept here," He says dreamily, letting his eyes fall closed. You can't help but scoff, throwing your black thigh-high socks back onto his face. "I would've slept there if your dumbass didn't fall asleep cuddling me."

"What'd I say about the C-word?" Jimin grumbles, pulling the socks away from his face and you stick your tongue out at him. He smiles at you, his own tongue gliding across his bottom lip. He opens his mouth to say something, but you, seeing the look in his eyes, interrupt him before he can. "If you're about to say something flirty and sexual, I will chuck out my dartboard and use your face for practice instead."

Jimin hesitates before closing his mouth again and rolling his eyes. You walk over to the bed, grabbing his arm and pulling him up with a little bit of difficulty. "Okay, go wait outside while I change."

"Why? It'll be way more fun if I stay he-"

"You're turning into the dickhead you are in school, shut the fuck up," You say before pushing him outside your bedroom and closing the door quickly. You slump against it for a moment, blowing a strand of hair out of your face and wondering why the hell your heart's beating so fast.

It can't possibly be because of the idiot on the other side of the door.

Can it?

---
A/N :

JIMIN SELCA

hes the loml wow

please vote comment and follow thank u so much for reading byebyeeee