32 - Liar

"I've literally never been more insulted."

"This bed's comfier," You mumble, pulling the pillow over your head. Jimin narrows his eyes at you before running up and pouncing on you. "You're heavy, get off," You complain, but Jimin just peels the duvet back and begins kissing all over your face.

You sigh, turning your face to the side and trying to feign annoyance despite loving the affection. "Can't believe you tried to abandon me," He mutters as he smothers you with kisses. You roll your eyes, grabbing his arm and pulling him under the heavy duvet with you.

"I've been in here for 3 minutes, don't be dramatic," You mumble and Jimin hmphs in disbelief. He engulfs you in a hug and you sigh overdramatically, still hugging him back. "Stop acting like you don't like my cuddles."

"What if I told you I didn't?" You challenge and Jimin scoffs, resting his head on yours as you wrap your legs around him. "I'd call you a liar," He says and you chuckle, burying your face in his neck and hugging his middle. "I don't like it then."

"Liar liar liar," He whispers, kissing down your temple and the side of your face. You giggle at the ticklish feeling, raising your face out of his neck for a moment. 

Jimin only looks at your lips for a moment before kissing them gently. You hum against his lips, kissing him back but pulling away a little too quick. He sighs, resting his head on yours as you let your face fall back into the crook of his neck.

"Sumi."

"Why did you say my name like that? Makes me feel like I'm in trouble," You mumble and he chuckles, kissing the top of your head before continuing. "Sorry baby. I have a question."

"Shoot," You say and Jimin raises two fingers to your temple, making a little popping sound with his lips before continuing. "Can we..."

You turn your head to the side and rest your cheek in between his collarbones while he tries to gather up the courage to ask. "Can we what? Order pizza? Of cour-"

"No, not order pizza-Well, yes, we can, but that's not what I was gonna say," He sighs and you frown up at him in confusion. "Can we...what...are we...you know?" Jimin ultimately fails to form a coherent sentence, but you still get it.

You smile, looking down again. "I expected to ask that first, I thought you didn't like labels," You say and Jimin chews his bottom lip, eyebrows slightly upturned, tightening his arms around your waist a little. He's nervous about your answer. 

"Yeah, well, you're different," He whispers, cheeks growing hot as the words escape him. You chuckle, shifting your hips from side to side and squeezing him tight to reassure him. "You're cute. I don't know yet, what do you want us to be?"

"Dating," Jimin says immediately, regretting his forwardness only seconds later. You smile against his chest, buzzing with excitement. "Well, I would say yes, but..."

Jimin's heart drops to his stomach and he can already feel his eyes beginning to sting. But you don't want to, fuck, he knew this would happen. He's going to kill Taehyung, this was such a bad idea.

"Since my parents are so strict, you'd have to meet them first. After that, of course," You finish and Jimin breathes a sigh of relief. "So you don't hate me?"

"Hate you? Dumbass, would I really be cuddling you right now if I hated you?" You tut at his stupid comment, finding it cute but not admitting it. "You never know," Jimin pouts and you laugh as he pulls you closer.

"Of course I don't hate you. My parents should be back in, maybe, a couple of weeks...? Then you can label us as anything you want," You hum and Jimin frowns, furrowing his brows and peering down at you. "A couple of weeks? You mean I can't even kiss you for two whole-"

"Did you miss me saying 'maybe'? And I didn't say you couldn't kiss me, just no labels," You explain and Jimin giggles, leaning down and kissing the tip of your nose once you look up at him. "So friends with benefits?"

"Aren't friends with benefits glorified fuck-buddies?" You ask with a frown and Jimin chuckles. "I mean, if you want to-" He begins, but you quickly shake your head. "No way, you're lucky you're even getting kisses."

"I know," He says before pecking your lips again and causing your heart to explode in your chest. "Okay, now let go so we can move back to my room," You say, wiggling out of his embrace with some difficulty. "Why?"

"Because there's no point in stealing my parents' bed if we're gonna cuddle anyways," You say, climbing out of bed and pulling him up with you. "I thought you said this bed was comfier."

"That was a lie, I just wanted to check Twitter alone," You say nonchalantly and Jimin's parts his lips in offence. You giggle at his face, pulling him out of your parents' bedroom and down the hall to yours. "I think I can feel tears welling up in my eyes right now."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," You chuckle, plopping onto your bed and setting your alarm for the morning. Jimin rubs the end of his nose before pulling off his hoodie and climbing onto the bed, watching you with big glistening puppy eyes for attention.

You don't notice his attempts at gaining your attention, too busy setting around 12 alarms to wake you up. Once you finally notice him, you just put your phone under your pillow and slip under the duvet.

You turn on your side so your back's facing him and Jimin narrows his eyes at you, joining you under the duvet and spooning you. "Don't ever ignore me like that again," He mumbles with a little pout and you smile, placing your hands over his arms, which are now around your waist.

"I just wanted to see what you'd do," You say as an excuse, but Jimin's already sulking. "I'll cry if you do it again, then you'll feel bad."

"I won't, but whatever helps you sleep at night," You say, snuggling down in his embrace. Jimin sighs, kissing your neck before closing his eyes and resting his face in your neck from behind, slowly falling asleep. "Goodnight, princess."

You smile at his sleepy whisper, closing your eyes as well and enjoying the quiet sound of his heartbeat and steady breathing. 

"Goodnight, Jiminie."

---
A/N :

short chapter sorry guyss at least im back now tho