23 - Kitty Cat

You chuckle at the sudden question, deciding to tease him. "Oh, yeah, definitely. We make out every morning in the janitor's closet, I thought you knew," You grin and Jimin's eyes go wide. He quickly slips off the wall, grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer to him. "You're kidding, right?"

"Of course I am," You giggle, patting his cheek with your free hand before he lets go. Jimin breathes a sigh of relief, picking up his bag and walking with you downtown. "You scared me for a moment."

"Why? Would you rather you be in there with me instead?" You ask suggestively, looking up at him with a mischievous smile and wiggling your eyebrows. Jimin coughs nervously, looking the other direction and hoping he isn't blushing too hard. He's done plenty of things, a lot of them more intense than just making out, in janitor's closets before. However, you saying that to him is easily enough to fluster him greatly.

"Shut up," He mumbles, causing you to glance at him in amusement. "I'm so talented, making The Park Jimin blush," You grin, elbowing him in the side lightly. Jimin's cheeks only turn pinker upon your continuous teasing and he tugs on a hanging strap of your book bag, which is hanging from your shoulder, pulling you a little closer to him by it.

"I said shut up, people are gonna hear you," He mutters, glancing over his shoulder for a second. You find it cute, grabbing his hand and carefully intertwining your fingers with his. "People are gonna see too, God forbid," You smile up at him, scrunching your nose a little, and holding his hand up so every passing student can see.

Jimin sighs, brows knitted together and lips twisted into a pout. However, he doesn't let go of your hand, pulling you into his side. He lets go but only for a moment, then wraps his arm around your waist. "You're gonna ruin my reputation."

"Then why are you holding my waist?" You ask, looking down at his slender hand holding you delicately to his side. Students that are walking home or downtown, heading for buses or just standing around talking with friends are all staring quite obviously.

"Because if you're so intent on ruining my reputation and making everyone think I have a girlfriend," He suddenly breaks into a wide smile, looking down at you as he finishes his sentence. "I'm going to make sure everyone thinks it's you."

You groan in annoyance. Your plan to embarrass him has backfired terribly. "Let gooo, you know I was only teasing you."

"I should get you a dog collar that says 'property of Jimin' on it," Jimin says thoughtfully and you immediately lean up and smack him on the back of the head. He giggles, lowering his head so his hair falls over his eyes. "Not a chance. What even goes on in that head of yours?"

"A lot of things," He chuckles, raising his head again and gently caressing your waist with his thumb. As you get further and further downtown, the students previously watching you in disbelief slowly become scarce. "I'm not your dog, if you ever get me a collar you'll get more than a slap on the back of the head."

"Not a dog, hm?" Jimin repeats, looking up at the clear sky, thinking of a new animal. "No no, don't you dare say any other animal, Park," You say warningly, spinning out of his hold and quickly walking ahead. Jimin chuckles, catching up quickly and capturing you in a warm back hug.

"Are you a kitty-cat?" He giggles, resting his head on your shoulder and looking at your side profile with a bright smile. "No, I'm a human," You say defiantly, glancing down at him with an annoyed pout and furrowed brows.

"An adorable little kitty," He continues poking fun at you, snuggling his face into your neck as you continue trying to walk with him glued to your back. Something in your stomach flutters around ticklishly, causing you to smile.

You adjust the strap of your bookbag, clearing your throat and looking down. "Shut up Jimin," You mumble, cheeks burning up. "What happened to Jiminie?" He asks, raising his head up and looking up at you with wide eyes.

"No, you don't deserve that nickname right now," You say, turning your head away from him in defiance. "Guess I'll call you kitty cat till you call me Jiminie again," He shrugs, burying his face in the crook of your neck again.

"Wait no—Ugh, you're such a pain," You mumble, but you still place your hands over his, which are cupped on your tummy. "You love me, kitty cat," He replies, voice muffled against your skin. Your tummy is full to the brim with butterflies and you scoff, a smile still on your face.

"Yeah, in your dreams."

***

"Two...divide...over six...to the power of...no, shit, wrong number. Jimin, pass me the rubber," You say, looking up from your copy full of sums with a sigh. He holds Sook against his chest with one hand before picking the rubber up from your desk and throwing it to you.

You catch it by chance, sitting back against your pillows and rubbing out the incorrect number. "You've been working for three hours, when are you gonna be done?" Jimin sighs, walking over and sitting on the side of the bed, watching you with upturned eyebrows.

"I still have a History project to finish," You say absentmindedly and Jimin groans, falling back on the bed with Sook still sleeping peacefully against his chest. "If you were doing your homework with me, time would go way faster."

"I don't do homework," He mumbles, a scowl on his face. You chuckle, peering over your book at him. "Maybe you should. How are you gonna pass your final exams?"

"Sleep with one of the teachers."

"Jimin!" You exclaim, sitting up and hitting him on the head with your copy. "Ouch," He mumbles, rubbing the injured spot with a pout. "You better be joking, or I'm gonna kill you."

"Of course I'm joking. It could work though," He says thoughtfully and you raise your copybook again threateningly. "Okay, okay, I'll stop. As if I'd sleep with any teacher when I've got you," He winks, causing you to roll your eyes and fall back against the pillows.

"You've also got every other girl at school, so shut up. Can you put Sook in her crib? Then I think I'm gonna make noodles," You say, finishing another sum with a bit of difficulty. Jimin nods, getting to his feet and placing her in her shitty little crib.

Luckily, she doesn't wake up, and Jimin safely returns to your side, sitting against the pillows while you finish your Maths homework. He looks at you, frowning a little. You sounded a little annoyed saying how he's got other girls at school, and it makes him feel uneasy.

"Are you jealous?" Jimin asks suddenly and you look up at him, one eyebrow raised condescendingly. "No, what makes you think that?" You scoff, looking back at your copy. Jimin can't help but giggle, letting his head fall to the side as he grins at you.

"Your tone of voice. You are jealous," He says and you shoot him a glare, scribbling down some more numbers in an angry manner. "Why would I be jealous? You're allowed be with any girl you want, I don't care."

"You do realize I don't care for them, right? I only care for you."