28 - Meltdown

"Do you miss her every minute you're not with her?" Taehyung asks, putting his coffee down and adjusting his beret. "Yes," Jimin replies truthfully and Taehyung tilts his head to the side watching him.

"Do you immediately think of going to her when something bad happens?" He continues, narrowing his eyes at his friend. "Yes, definitely yes," Jimin mumbles and Taehyung hums. "Do you feel jealous every time another guy even looks at her?"

"One thousand fucking percent," Jimin sighs and Taehyung shrugs at him again. "Yeah, you're in love. You should go confess now."

"Is this what it's supposed to feel like?" Jimin asks nervously and Taehyung lets his eyes wander around the cosy little cafe. "I guess...all love is different. It tends to make you the opposite of your usual self. Someone cold becomes soft around their lover, someone carefree becomes protective, etc. etc."

Jimin doesn't respond, resting his head in his arms. Taehyung watches him silently, knitting his brows together as he attempts to read his emotions. "Do you, by any chance, have sexual desires around her?"

"What sort of question...?" Jimin raises his head in confusion and Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Just answer it," He says, sipping his coffee again. "Well, not really...I don't think about just sex with her like the other girls, I want to watch movies with her and go on those stupid cute ass dates together."

"You're so so in love, Chim," Taehyung smiles, crossing his legs and putting his coffee back on the table. "But what if she's not?" He sighs, raising his head and resting it in the palm of his hand. "I think she likes you, maybe even loves you too. If not, she will when you start dating."

Jimin doesn't respond and Taehyung finishes the last of his coffee before getting to his feet and brushing down his outfit. "Think about it, listen to some music, think about all the good and bad consequences of confessing. I'm glad you've found someone to be your safe space."

Jimin catches his plump bottom lip in between his teeth as his friend lightly pats his head before leaving.

Safe space, he's never figured out a better way to describe you.

His phone buzzes and he quickly picks it up, hoping it's you. He scowls seeing another random girl's name. Should he maybe text you?

Jimin plugs in his earphones and plays some slow songs while he tries to think. He wants nothing more than to just ask you to be his, to wake up with you every morning and being able to kiss you before you can even say good morning.

The bell tinkles by the door from a new customer entering, but Jimin doesn't hear it over his music. He gets to his feet, paying for Taehyung's coffee before leaving.

The streets are dark, only illuminated by the dim lights every couple of metres. He walks slowly, letting the music cloud his mind while he thinks about you.

Jimin takes a deep breath of the cool night air, not sure where he's going and where he'll end up. He wants to confess, but he's terrified of rejection. Hell, his own family doesn't even love him, who's to say you will?

Should he risk it all? Will you even last? He'll lose his reputation, sure, but he doesn't care about that. Will you two make it past the end of high school and college though? Is this just stupid teenage love?

What if you break up? What if you don't trust him and you end up arguing a lot? What if you kick him out? He'd be homeless.

An idea pops into Jimin's head and he quickly texts you. Fuck all the things that could go wrong.

jiminie
SUMI

sumi
WHAT
ARE U OK
DID U DIE
R U HURT
WHAT HAPPENED
WHERE R U
SEND ME UR LOCATION

f*ckboy - P.JMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें