18 × forgiven

Blake's POV:

After last night, I felt like I needed to make it up to Christina, but how do you apologize for screaming the wrong name durning sex?

I walked into her studio, and Nevaeh furrowed her eyebrows at me. I guess Christina told her what happened.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm here to see Chris, duh."

"Well, she's not here. I don't know where she is. She's not answering her phone."

Not again.

"I'm gonna go by her house to see if she's there," I said.

I went straight to Christina's house and knocked on the door. My heart rate slowed down when she appeared in the doorway.

"Why aren't you at work? You're not still mad at me, are you?"

"Don't flatter yourself, honey," she chuckled. "I overslept, and I was just about to leave."

"Before you go, can we talk?"

"No."

"You're already an hour late. What's a couple more minutes?"

She moved to the side so I could walk in, and I went in the living room. I sat on her couch and she came in, sitting on the couch across from me.

"What do we need to talk about?" she asked, crossing her legs.

"I um, I uh..." I was having a hard time focusing because she wore a shorter skirt today, and the only thing I could focus on was her legs.

"I uh, I wanted to apologize again for last night," I finally said.

"Well, stop apologizing. It's in the past, and we've moved on from it," she said kinda standoffish.

"I can tell you're still mad."

"I was more embarrassed than mad, to be honest." She uncrossed her legs, and I bit my lip. She followed my gaze, raised her eyebrow and smirked. "I know how you can make it up to me though."

"H-How?"

She took off her heels, then her underwear and motioned for me to come to her. I got up and walked over to her.

"Get on your knees." I smirked and did as I was told. She put her index finger under my chin and looked in my eyes. "Now, we're gonna try this again, and you better get it right this time."

I nodded like a child being scolded by their parent. I didn't know Christina was so dominant, but I think I liked it.

She leaned down and kissed me roughly, yet passionately. She pulled away, ran her fingers through my hair, then gave me this look, and I knew exactly what it meant. My head disappeared under her skirt, and I just started eating her out. I grazed over her clit with my tongue before inserting two fingers.

Hearing her moan and whimper made me smirk, and I just knew she would forgive me after this. I pumped my fingers faster and sucked her clit, making her squirm around on the couch.

"Ohh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I curled my fingers, searching for her g-spot, and her legs started trembling. She mumbled a slew of curse words under her breath as she came. I pulled my fingers out, making her twitch, and licked her clean before coming out and kissing her lips.

"Get up and take your clothes off," she said, standing up.

Once again, I did what she said and she pushed me on the couch. She took off the rest of her clothes and set herself on top of me, and I let out a groan in response.

"If you even get the urge to shout the wrong name, you better bite your tongue."

I nodded, and she started rocking her hips against me. She started at a steady pace but after a while, she gradually moved faster. I bit my bottom lip real hard and dug my nails into her hips because it felt that good.

"Fuuuck, Christina!!"

She gasped. "Look at you getting my name right."

She stopped for a second and bent down to kiss me before she started again. Me screaming her name must have been motivation or something because she went harder than she did before and just like that, I came.

Chris laid her head on my chest and I lazily ran my fingers through her hair. "Do you forgive me now?"

She sat up and looked at me for a second, then kissed me. "You are definitely forgiven."

She got up and started to walk toward the stairs. "Where are you going?"

"Upstairs to take a shower. I still have to go to the studio."

"You're already late," I said. "You might as well just cancel everything and stay here."

She sighed. "I don't have any meetings today. I just have to make sure everything is set for tomorrow. It won't even take that long. You can come with me if you want."

She walked back toward the stairs, and I walked up behind her, picking her up bridal style. "What are you doing?"

"Before you take a shower, we're going for round two," I said, walking to her bedroom. "I don't like how you tried to dominate me down there."