64 // this is it

two years later..

Blake's POV||

"Daddy!"

The minute my butt hit the mattress, Ford came running into the bedroom. While Christina was at work, I stayed home with Chasity, Ford & the terrible two. Since it's offseason, I've taken over all of the housework while Christina works and honestly, it's really stressful when you have to take care of four kids.

"What's wrong, Ford?"

He grabbed my hand in an attempt to pull me up, and led me down the hall. "Aubrey & Austin are making a mess!"

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom, and my eyes widened at the mess. There was toilet paper everywhere, the mats were in the tub, and there were towels in the toilet. I don't understand how this even happened in five minutes.

"Daddy!"
"Daddy!"

I smiled at my youngest children and sighed. I unwrapped all the toilet paper from around their bodies and sat on the floor in front of them.

"What are y'all doing?"

"We pway, Daddy." Aubrey handed me the roll of tissue, making Austin smile. "See?"

"Yeah, I see." I chuckled.

I took the tissue from her, then called Chasity so she could occupy them while I cleaned the bathroom. When she saw the way it looked, her eyes widened the same way mine did earlier.

"What's up?"

"Can you do something with them while I clean up in here?"

"Sure. Come on, little ones. Let's go draw pictures for Mommy & Daddy."

"Otay, TT," they said in unison.

They grabbed each other's hand, something they do a lot, and walked out of the bathroom together.

"Come on, Ford," Chasity said, "Come help me keep the rugrats in check."

They followed Aubrey & Austin out, leaving me to clean up the atrocious bathroom.

✦✦✦✦

After I finished cleaning, I went downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes for a second until I heard the front door open. I said a silent prayer, thanking God that Christina was finally home.

She came into the living room, looking perfect and glowing, and she giggled when she saw how tired I was.

"Aw." She sat next to me, and I laid my head on her shoulder as she ran her fingers through my hair. "How was your day?"

I groaned into her neck, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Your kids drove me crazy. I can't wait until the season starts."

"So when they're bein' bad, they're all of a sudden my kids?"

I chuckled tiredly and pecked her lips. "Yep. Anyway, how was your day? Did you feel sick at all?"

She shrugged. "I've been pretty nauseous all day but other than that, I've been good."

I nodded and leaned down to kiss her stomach. Recently, we found out Chris is pregnant and even though we wanted to wait until the twins were older, we're happy.

"Mommy!!"
"Mommy!!"

Speaking of the devils.

Austin & Aubrey ran into the living room and jumped on Chris. She smiled at them and kissed both of their foreheads as Ford walked in with Chasity.

"Hi, babies!" Chris beamed. She pulled Austin onto her lap, and I sat Aubrey in between us. "Hi, Ford!"

"Hi, Chrissy!" He smiled and gave her a hug, then I sat him on my lap.

"Were y'all good for your daddy today?" Chris asked them.

All three kids nodded, and I raised my eyebrow at the lies. I had no problems with Ford, but the other two had me running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Chris looked at me and chuckled. "Your daddy said y'all stressed him out today."

Austin stood up from Chris' lap and gave me a hug. "We sowwy, Daddy."

"We lub you." Aubrey stood up so we were eye level and kissed my cheek.

I heard Chris, Chasity & Ford say "aw," and I smiled and rolled my eyes. I am so soft when it comes to the kids.

"Y'all are so cute," Chasity said, "I can't wait until I'm married with kids like y'all."

She concluded her statement by putting her hand over her stomach — almost as if she were pregnant.

"Chasity, you better be fu—"

"Calm down, Chris, I'm just playin'," Chasity laughed. "Anyway, can I talk to y'all?"

Christina & I looked at each other before we looked at Chasity. Every time she asks to talk to us, it's always something big.

"About?"

She grinned. "Since I am now a licensed driver, I would like a car, preferably a matte black Range Rover."

I knew it was something, but I think she deserves it. She helps out with the kids as much as possible, she graduated with a 3.9 GPA, and she's a pretty good kid compared to most her age.

"We'll think about it," I said, causing Chris to look at me.

"Thank you," Chasity smiled, "come on, kiddies. Let's go finish our pictures."

The kids got down from the couch and followed Chasity out, leaving me alone with Chris.

"Don't look at me like that," I chuckled, "you were probably gonna get her a car anyway."

She rolled her eyes and smiled, knowing I was right. I laid my head in her lap closed my eyes as she ran her fingers through my hair.

In the last three years, Christina has gone from my best friend, to my girlfriend, to the mother of my children to my wife, which is crazy considering I thought she'd never be interested in me.

Sometimes I think about what my life would've been like if Chris would have never forgave me for the shit I put her through. Even though she tells me to get over it, I still beat myself up over the way I treated her.

To this day, I'll never understand why she took me back, but I'm glad she did. I love Christina & our family so much, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

_________________________

And another story comes to an end.

I appreciate everyone that read, voted & left comments. And thank you to the people that helped me out when I had writer's block. Y'all are amazing! ❤️

lovers & friends × blake griffin [complete] {editing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara