17 × what's my name?

two months later..

Christina's POV:

I had a photo shoot today, and I really didn't wanna go. I did everything I could have possibly done to get out of it, but this model insisted I be the photographer. The model? The one & only, Kate Upton. I mean, she didn't know about Blake & I, so I didn't even understand why I was so worried.

We were on the beach, and I just finished taking a series of pictures of her by the water. She put her robe on, and we looked over the recent pictures before taking a break.

While I was talking to Landon, I felt a set of arms around my waist and a set of lips on the back of my neck.

I turned around and jumped in Blake's arms. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you. I knew you weren't particularly excited about today, so I thought I'd come by to make your day better."

"Oh my God, you're the best. I love you."

He pecked my lips and set me down. "How much longer do you have?"

"Uh, I have to do some shots of homegirl in the water, and I'm done for the day," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Christina, are you — oh my God, Blake?"

Blake's eyes seemed to pop out of his head when he saw Kate. I turned around, and she was making her way toward us.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Her robe was now open, and she kept running her hand through her hair. I see what you're doing, bitch.

"I, uh, I came to see Christina," he said, looking at me.

"You know my photographer?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and snapped my head toward her. I don't work for you, hoe!

"Yeah."

"Oh," she said, glancing at me. "Anyway, you look good."

She put her hand on his upper arm and he, uncomfortably, shrugged it off.

"Kate, do you need some water?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"You just look a little thirsty," I said, trying to stay serious. "I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated out here."

Blake's face turned red from trying to hold his laugh in, but Landon was behind me cackling, which made me laugh a little.

"I'm gonna go wait for you somewhere else," Blake laughed. "I'll see you when you're done."

"Okay," I chuckled.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and disappeared. I turned around to face Kate, and she was giving me the dirtiest look.

"Ready?" I asked with a big smile.

She took off her robe and went into the water. Landon & I exchanged glances, and he smirked before I grabbed the camera.

"So how long have you known Blake?" she asked as I tried to take the picture.

"Could you move your head to the left a little?" I asked, ignoring her question.

I snapped the picture, looked at it, then got ready to take the next one.

"Are you two dating?" she asked.

"I need you to tilt your head up slightly and put your arm down," I said, ignoring her again. I snapped a couple of pictures of her in different poses and after what seemed like an eternity, we were done. "Alright everyone, that's a wrap."

I went to the table to put my camera away when Kate walked up behind me. After I packed the camera up, I gave it to Landon and he, along with some other guys, loaded the equipment on the truck.

I turned around, and Kate was still there with her arms crossed like she wanted to ask me something.

"So, when did —"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I don't know you, so I'm not gonna discuss my personal life with you," I said, walking away from her.

I got to where Blake was standing, and we walked to his car, hand in hand.

"What was she talking to you about?" he asked.

"She kept asking me questions about you and al—"

I stopped talking and looked around for a minute because it felt like someone was watching me, and it was making me uncomfortable.

"Chris? What's wrong?"

"I just feel like I'm being watched. This has been happening for the last two months."

"Let's just get out of here."

"Y-Yeah, let's go..."

✦✦✦✦

"Fuuuuck..."

I was riding the hell out of Blake and dammit, it felt good. He had his hands on my hips as he looked up at me and bit down on his bottom lip. He wasn't being loud enough for me, which meant I wasn't doing my job. I ground my hips against him faster and watched his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Got 'em.

He moaned out loud, and I smirked at him until...

"Shit, Kate!"

My smirk disappeared, and I immediately stopped.

What...the...fuck?

✕•✕•✕

Blake's POV:

I knew I fucked up the minute Kate's name came out of my mouth instead of Christina's. I opened my eyes, but something told me not to look at her. She got off of me and started to put her clothes back on.

"Christina —"

"Oh, now you know my name?" she asked, putting her shoes on.

She walked out of my room, and I quickly got up to put my boxers on so I could stop her. I ran downstairs and caught her before she could walk out the door.

"Chris, wait."

"What?"

"Don't go," I said, closing the door. "I'm sorry. I don't know why that happened."

"Because you were thinking about her while having sex with me."

"No! I promise you I wasn't."

"Then how do you explain it, Blake?" she asked calmly.

I didn't understand how she was being so calm right now, but it was kinda scaring me.

"I don't know how to explain it, but I wasn't thinking about her," I said, pulling her a little closer to me. "Just stay with me."

She thought about it for a second and judging by the look on her face, she was gonna leave anyway.

"Nah. I gotta go find something to wear to work tomorrow."

She put her hand on the doorknob, but I grabbed her arm. "But we weren't finished."

"You have two hands — pick one and have fun," she said, opening the door. "Maybe you can practice screaming the right name. My name is Christina, in case you forgot."

She chuckled as she walked out, semi-slamming the door behind her. Even though she left me not fully satisfied, I couldn't help but laugh at her.