12 × found

March 16 | 3:05 p.m.
Dubai

Christina's POV:

The last four months have been pretty relaxing. I spent the entire time in Dubai, and I loved it.

I shut my phone off the whole four months, which probably wasn't a good idea, but I needed to get away from everything.

As I was looking over all the pictures I took since I've been here, I decided to finally turn my phone back on. It was instantly spammed with texts, missed phone calls, tweets & Instagram comments.

I ignored everything, and the first thing I did was text Blake for his birthday.

happy birthday, boo! i'm sorry i couldn't be there with you, but i love you. have an amazing day.❤️

I knew it was 3 a.m. over there so if he was sleeping, he'd see it when he woke up.

I then decided to tweet something, since it's been a while.

@cjjackson: it's been a long time. what's up?

I knew it was really late in the U.S., but that didn't stop people from tweeting me non-stop.

Neveah must have been up because the next thing you know, she was calling me.

"CHRISTINA?!?!"

I chuckled. "Hi, Neveah."

"What do you mean 'hi?!' Where the hell are you?!" she screeched into the phone.

I moved my phone away from my ear before she blew out my eardrum. How could anyone be so loud at three in the morning?

"Can you calm down for a minute?"

"Christina, how am I supposed to calm down? You just disappeared without telling anyone. We thought you...we thought you were dead."

I suddenly felt really bad for leaving the way I did.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't even care. I'm just glad you're alive & well. Where are you?"

"Dubai."

"Why'd you leave the country without telling anyone?"

I shrugged even though she couldn't see me. "I don't know. After breaking up with Dominic, I just wanted to get out of California."

"I understand, but you had us worried sick. Your mom, sister and Blake cried for like, a week straight."

I sat up straight when I heard her say Blake cried. I've only seen him cry once in my entire life, and that was when Wilson died.

"Blake cried?"

"Yeah. You know he's still in love with you. He thought he lost you forever."

"He what?"

"I know I shouldn't be the one telling you this, but he's in love with you, Christina."

"What do you mean 'still?'" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She laughed a little. "Chris, you can't tell me you didn't know."

"I didn't."

"Well, he is. He finally admitted it to us after you were gone for two months."

I had nothing to say because I was trying to wrap my head around what Neveah just told me. If Blake "loved" me, why didn't ever say anything?

"You know you're gonna have to talk to him about this when you get back, right?" she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"When are you coming back?"

"I don't know yet."

"Chris, you've been gone for four months. Don't you think it's time to come home?"

She sounded like she was about to cry, and it made my eyes water. I didn't wanna be the reason my family & friends were upset.

"We miss you, Christina."

"I miss you guys too. I know it's late over there, so why don't you get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Vaeh?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell anyone that we talked."

"Okay. I won't."

We said our goodbyes and after we hung up, I sat my phone down and thought about my conversation with Neveah. I originally planned to stay M.I.A for six months, then go back home. Now that I knew I've made everyone so upset by leaving, I guess I'd be going home sooner than I thought.

As I got up from my position on the couch, my phone began to ring again. I picked it up and answered it without seeing who it was, and I was taken aback by the familiar deep voice.

"Chr-Christina?"

"Hey, Blake..."