23 // going home.

Christina's POV||
Heavy sighs, borderline tears & heart palpitations...

Well, it's offseason for the Clippers and just like Blake wanted, we're going to Oklahoma. I really don't wanna go home and to make matters worse, we're gonna be there for a whole week. That's seven days with my family.

"Are we sure we wanna go home?" I asked, standing in the airport, "it's not too late to leave."

"Chris, why are you so against going home?" Taylor asked.

"I don't wanna see my parents. The only reason I did come is because I wanna see Chasity."

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my parents, but they aren't very supportive of my photograpy career. They always wanted me to be a doctor or a lawyer, but my attention span is way too small to do something so boring.

"Everything is gonna be fine," Blake reassured me, "maybe they've changed."

Yeah, right.

We boarded the plane and I put my phone on airplane mode. I almost got off the plane, but Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

******

Oklahoma..

We walked up to Blake's parents' house, but they weren't home. They're probably next door at my parents' house.

We went next door and sure enough, they were there.

"Christina!" My parents ran up to me and gave me a tight ass hug.

"Heeey Mom. Hey Dad," I said plainly.

"We've missed you," my mom said.

Sure ya did.

After I talked to them, I hugged Blake's parents. I love them so much.

"How have you been?" Tommy asked.

"I've been pretty good."

Out of nowhere, Gail pinched the shit out of my arm and oh my God, that shit hurt.

"Ouch!" I yelled, "Mrs. G, what was that for?"

"For disappearing and not telling anyone. We were worried sick about you."

"I'm sorry," I said, rubbing my arm, "it won't happen again."

"It better not," she smiled, patting me on the back. She then went in the kitchen with my parents and Tommy.

"Good God, your mom just pinched the fuck out of me," I said, turning to Blake and Taylor.

They all laughed at me, then I felt someone jump on my back. Chasity.

"If you're not Chasity Janelle Jackson, I suggest you get off my back."

She jumped down and I turned around to give my little sister the tightest hug. She's only fourteen, but I swear she thinks she's the oldest.

"I have missed you so much! Gosh, why don't you come home more?!"

"You know why, but I will try my best to come see my little Chasity more often," I said.

"You better," she smiled, "hi Taylor. Hi Marieka."

She gave them both a hug then turned to Blake and crossed her arms over her chest. "Blake."

"Chasity."

They just stood there staring at each other until Chas spoke up. "Are you and my sister dating yet?"

He dropped his head and chuckled like he was waiting for her to ask that, considering she asks him every time she sees him.

"Yes, we are."