38 // scared

Christina's POV||
The last four days have been hell. Actually, I don't even think hell is this bad.

I've been hit everyday since I've been here because I'm "disrespectful." Sometimes when he's hitting me, I wish he would just kill me.

While I sat in the chair, thinking about life, I glanced at the clock and realized it was 11:00. He's about to come "check" on me.

The door opened, and Todd walked in looking pissed, probably because I told him to fuck off earlier.

"What are you still doing up?" he said, setting up a tripod.

"Minding my business," I said coldly, while wondering what the tripod was for.

He shook his head and chuckled darkly, then took his jacket off and threw it on the floor.

I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh, "Todd, why am I really here? If you're gonna kill me, just do it already."

"Why would I kill you, Christina?" he asked genuinely, "I love you."

And here we go with more of his crazy bullshit.

"You don't love me. I don't know what this is, but it isn't love. This infatuation needs to stop!"

His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. He took a really deep breath, then let it out as the back of his hand connected with my face. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and brought his face close to mine while tears ran down my face.

"How dare you say that!" he yelled as his grip got tighter, "what? You actually believed Blake loved you?"

I stayed quiet.

"Well he didn't!" he spat, "you were nothing but a piece of ass to him. If he did love you, he wouldn't have let a little picture break you up."

He let go of my hair and I cried because I was starting to believe everything he said. I felt like trash.

"But me?" he said, moving my hair out of my face, "I'm in love with you."

UGH.

He ran his index finger down my neck to my chest and pulled the top of my shirt down a little. He leaned down to try to kiss me, but I turned my head. He roughly grabbed my face, and his lips crashed onto mine. It was so disgusting & uncomfortable and since I couldn't move, I bit his bottom lip.

"You bitch!"

He wiped the blood from his lip, then backhanded me again. He roughly untied me from the chair, then threw me on the floor. He climbed on top of me, ripped my shirt, and I just cried hysterically.

"Todd, please don't do this!!!" I screamed.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked in my face, then got off of me. He quickly left the room and left me there, crying on the floor.

~

Chasity's POV||
The other night, I had a dream that Christina was running away from this lunatic. She kept running until she ended up in New York, but he caught up with her and beat her to death. I woke up crying that night, and I haven't been able to sleep since.

Because I was so suspicious, I decided to call my aunt Cecilia, who just so happens to live in New York. Before I could dial her number, the doorbell rang, and Blake asked me to get it.

I opened the door and on the other side was some ugly ass blonde. Her shirt was two sizes too small and if her shorts were any shorter, her vagina would be falling out. Everything about her just screamed "skank."