33 // thirsty dudes & salty exes

Christina's POV||
Rummaging through my closet, I tried to find a dress to wear tonight. I finally found this red bodycon dress that I never wore.

I put that on with a pair of black Louboutins. I put on jewelry and left my hair wavy, then went to the full length mirror to see how I looked.

"Christina, baby girl, you look good," I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone & my clutch then went down to the den, where Chasity was looking through movies.

"Chas, how do I look?"

She turned around to look at me, and her eyes popped out of her head.

"You look so hot, I guarantee you'll be having sex tonight," she said, looking me up & down.

I smiled and walked to the front door as the doorbell rang. I opened the door for Matt & the twins and Matt's jaw dropped, making me giggle to myself.

"Hi, Miss Christina," the boys smiled, giving me a hug.

"Hii!"

"Christina, you look amazing," Matt said.

"Thank you."

I led Isaiah & Carter into the den, and I introduced them to Chasity.

"Chasity, please keep it G-rated tonight. I don't want you corrupting Matt's kids."

"I won't make any promises," she grinned.

"Chas--"

"I'm just kidding! Now will you two get out of here and go have fun," she said, pushing us out of the den.

We said our goodbyes, Matt kissed his sons' foreheads and we left the house.

******

As long as we've been here, I haven't seen DJ once. I haven't seen Blake either, but I just think that's God looking out for my best interest.

I did see Spencer, and he was flirting with me the entire time since I got here. He gave me his number and even asked me to dance with him and me being the nice person that I am, I did. He's not exactly the best dancer in the world, but he was having fun and I can't be mad at that.

I managed to get away from Spencer long enough to go to the bar. I sat there for about five minutes before this guy came over to me with a drink in his hand.

"You are way too pretty to be sitting here by yourself?" he said, sitting next to me, "where yo man at?"

"I don't have one," I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

I turned away from him for a second and when I turned back around, there was a drink sitting in front of me.

"I bought you a drink," he smirked, "you seem a little tense."

I raised my eyebrow and stared at him with that ugly ass smirk on his face. I never take drinks from people when I'm out, so he's got the wrong girl.

"Ma'am, don't drink that," the bartender said, snapping me out of my thoughts, "I just watched him put something in that."

The guy was so pissed about getting exposed, he stormed off. I laughed, then thanked the bartender for being a decent human being. I paid for the drink I bought earlier, then pulled out a 100 dollar bill for a tip. I know that's pretty generous, but that's just how I'm feeling right now.

"You do know this is a hundred, right?"

I nodded and smiled, "you deserve it."

I walked away from the bar, and then I heard someone shout my name. I scanned over the room until I saw DJ & Matt waving for me to join them. I saw that they were with Blake & Nevaeh, so I shook my head. He pouted, and I gave in, reluctantly walking in their direction.

"Hey," he grinned, giving me a hug.

Both of his hands found their way to my ass, and he squeezed it, making me jump a little. Some things just don't change.

"Really DJ?" I chuckled, hitting him in the chest.

"Hey, no one told you to wear that dress," he smirked, biting his lip.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I held a conversation with Matt & DJ. I know Blake was uncomfortable with my presence because I heard him clear his throat, but I don't give a fuck. I'm not gonna let him run me away like he did last time.

In the middle of our conversation, "She Knows" blared through the club. Matt must have realized I wanted to dance because he grabbed my hand to lead me to the dance floor. But before we got out there, I felt someone smack my ass. DeAndre.

"Ow! I'm gonna get you back for that one," I said, pointing a finger at him.

"Can't wait," he winked.

I laughed at him and went to the middle of the dance floor with Matt. Aside from the tension between Blake, Nevaeh & I, I'm having a good time. I'm glad Chasity forced me to come out tonight.

~

Blake's POV||
I feel like Christina somehow got hotter now that we're not together. Her butt looks like it got a little bigger, her legs look good and that dress...I've never seen her in that got damn dress.

"What was that about?" I asked DJ as soon as Christina and Matt left.

"What?"

"You touchin' all over Christina in front of me. When did you two become such great friends again?"

DJ has always had a thing for Chris. This is the type of relationship they have and it never bothered me until now. God, Blake! Get it together.

"Why do you care so much?" Nevaeh snapped.

DJ & I looked at each other then looked back at Nevaeh. What the hell is wrong with her?

"What's wrong with you?" DJ asked.

"Nothing," she said, obviously aggravated, "I'm gonna go get a drink."

She walked away and DJ started laughing at her. I didn't really think much of Nevaeh's sudden mood change, so I just shrugged it off.

I looked out on the dance floor, and it felt like someone just knocked the wind out of me. Christina was grinding all on Matt and then when she turned to face him, they...kissed. As I stood there I didn't know whether to pissed or upset. I mean, I know I have no right to be, but damn that's my friend and my ex-girlfriend.

~

Christina's POV||
I don't why that happened, but it did. I just kissed Matt. Matt & I just kissed. But I mean, it's not like I was expecting that to happen. It's just, he's been so sweet to me these days and when I turned around to face him, he was staring down at me with this look in his eyes. God, I hope no one saw that.

"Christina, I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that," he said genuinely.

"Don't worry about it; you didn't do anything wrong. Besides, I kissed you back."

He nodded and scratched the back of his head, "you ready to get out of here?"

"Yeah."

Matt told everyone he was leaving, I said goodbye to DJ, and Matt took me back home. When we walked in the house, we went straight to the den, where Isaiah, Carter & Chasity were asleep. I helped him carry the boys to his car, we strapped them in, then he leaned up against the car and looked at me.

"I really am sorry about what happened earlier," he said, "I don't know what came over me."

"I told you, you didn't do anything wrong, so stop apologizing," I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

He smiled back, gave me a hug and kissed my cheek before getting in his car and driving down the road. Once he was gone, I turned to go back in the house only to see Chasity at the door with a smirk on her face.

"Did you have fun?" she asked as I walked back in the house.

"I did," I smiled, walking up to my room.

I sure did.