4 × blake v. dominic

Christina's POV:

Ford & I were lying on the couch, and we were watching Sesame Street. Actually, I was watching Sesame Street; he was staring at me and grabbing my face.

"Are you having fun, sir?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He started giggling as he continued to pull my bottom lip.

"Chris?" I heard Blake say.

"In the living room."

He walked in the living room and sat next me, laughing at his son trying to pull my face off.

"Dada!" Ford crawled over my face to get to Blake. It really warmed my heart seeing them together.

"You're here pretty early," I said, looking at the time.

"I had nothing else to do, so I decided to come a little early."

I nodded and sat up. "So, guess who came to the studio to apologize."

He looked at me like he didn't know, but once I gave him the look, he figured it out.

"What'd he say?"

"He apologized for being a douche last night."

"What did happen last night?" he asked. "You never told me."

"Oh, he got mad because you were here and accused me of sleeping with you. He then tried to tell me I wasn't allowed to see you anymore."

He gave me a disgusted look, which I understood completely. Blake hated Dominic. He always told me he wished he had never introduced us.

"I hate that guy."

"I know you do, Blakey," I said, pinching his cheek. "But I think he's low key jealous of you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because when I told him you were picking Ford up, he got mad. He doesn't like me spending so much time you," I shrugged.

"Now that you mention it, I think Lauren is jealous of you too," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. She hates that we're always texting each other, and the message you sent me this morning made her mad."

"What'd I even say?"

"You called me 'boo' and there was a heart in your message," he said.

"I always call you that."

"I know. I told you she's jealous of you," he said, shaking his head.

We both laughed at our unnecessarily jealous significant others. After we calmed down, I looked down at my thighs and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Blake, do you think I'm fat?" I asked, poking my thigh.

"No. Where'd that come from?" he asked, laying Ford down on the other couch since he fell asleep.

"Dominic said I've put on some weight. I think I should go on a diet." I looked up at him, and he looked pissed.

"No, fuck him. There is nothing wrong with your body. Don't you dare change yourself for that asshole."

Blake was always the one person that made me feel better about myself. All through high school & college, he helped me get over my insecurities, and I loved him for that.

"Thanks, Blake."

"You're welcome," he winked. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm doing a promo shoot for Justin Bieber and then I'm going to lunch with Dom, but he'll probably cancel. Why?"

"You should come out with me & DeAndre."

"Okay."

I heard my front door open, and I knew it was either Dominic or Nevaeh, and I was praying it was Nevaeh. I turned around and Dominic was walking in.

"Hey babe," I said, turning back around.

"What's he doing here?" he asked, sitting on the other side of me.

"Don't start. He came to pick up his son; I told you that," I said, getting mad.

"Then why is he still here?"

"If you don't like it, you can leave," I heard Blake say.

"What'd you say?" Dom asked, standing up.

"You heard me," Blake said, doing the same thing.

As much as I love Dom's dumb ass, he had no chance against Blake. He was only 6'3", compared to Blake, who was 6'10". Blake's hands were bigger and he was much stronger, so Dom was only wasting his time.

"Alright, stop!" I said, standing in the middle of them. "Blake, don't do anything stupid in front of your kid."

He took a step back and looked Dom up & down. He picked Ford up off the couch and got his bag.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, looking at me.

"Okay."

I kissed Ford's forehead, and Blake left the living room. When I heard the front door open & close, I glared at Dominic.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Me?! You're the one in here with another man. What's wrong with you?"

Did he just go off on me? In my house?

"Me and my friend were talking. God, we were having a good day, and you just had to ruin it with your jealousy."

"I told you I'm not jealous. I don't want you around him."

"And I told you, he's just my friend. I'm not having this conversation with you anymore," I said, getting annoyed.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Look, I'm sorry. Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"If you don't cancel like always, yeah."

"I won't."

"Yeah, okay. We'll see about that," I said rolling my eyes.

"I love you," he said, giving me a peck on the lips. "I'll see you later."

"Alright, and leave your fuckin' attitude at home. I'm not dealin' with that shit tomorrow," I said.

"Stop cussin' so much; it's not cute," he said.

"I don't give a shit," I said, rolling my eyes. "Now get out."

He gave me another kiss, and I walked him out. As I watched him back out of my driveway, I thought about our relationship and how it wasn't as strong as it used to be.

I love him and all, but he could be so got damn annoying.