Chapter 20 || Sharing is caring

|Jimin's POV|

Jungkook and I got back home from our little outing at around midnight. In truth, I had no idea we stayed out that long but I didn't mind, it was quite refreshing. We had to tiptoe our way around Aunt's room as I doubt she'd be happy to see we just got back. Next thing I'd know, I'd be on cleaning duty for the next eight months... no thanks. Thankfully we got into my room without any hassle to which I couldn't help but sigh out of relief.

"I assume you're not used to coming home late." Jungkook spoke up.

"No, not really.." I admitted as I sat down at my desk, Jungkook following my lead. "I never really have had a reason to." I added as I took out one of my textbooks.

"What are you planning to do now?" Jungkook questioned, looking just like a child who's watching thier sibling or parent do something they haven't seen done before.

"What does it look like?" I raised and eyebrow, looking at him. "I'm going to study." Answering his question I turned on the desk lamp and put on my reading glasses.

"I didn't know you wear glasses." Jungkook pointed out as I focused on the text in the book.

"I don't wear them at school so they don't get broken by those assholes." I mumbled while splitting my focus on the book and Jungkook who seemed uninterested in the fact I was going over my Biology. "Can you please go turn off the light? I don't like wasting energy." I added without giving Jungkook a second glance. Assuming he nodded, he got up from the chair and walked over to the light switch to turn it off just as I asked. Hearing him coming back I expected him to sit back down on the chair to keep me company but instead I felt something warm surrounding my shoulders, before I knew it I realised that Jungkook has given me his jacket he was wearing just a second ago. "Why did-"

"Since I assume you're going to be awake for a while, I thought you'd need an extra layer since it's quite cold tonight, I mean, it's even snowing so I'd rather not have to have you catch a cold for Christmas. Especially since I'm here." He explained with that typical stupid smile of his.

"In that case, since you now have less layers, sleep in my bed so you won't be cold." I said quickly without much thought and only after I finished my sentence, I realised what I had said. "Of course I'll sleep on the bedding that was originally for you, I should be fine with the help of your jacket."

"I mean, what's the harm in just sharing?"

"What's the harm in sharing?!" I repeated in disbelief. To be perfectly honest, I had no reason to get so worked up, in fact, there wasn't any harm and I was just having wierd thoughts out of my own stupidity and not being used to having anyone over. "You know what... whatever, I need to focus on this. Just go to sleep when you're bored or whatever.." I shook my head not worrying about this anymore, at least not for now, and I turned back to my studies. I quickly realised that it was awfully quiet considering Jungkook was in the room, so when I eventually turned to check on him I saw him in my bed comfortably watching something on his phone with earplugs in. In a way, you could say he was being considerate of me by trying not to disturb me therefore I thanked him mentally and got back to reading about mitosis although I already knew everything.

After about an hour or two my brain gave out on me and I couldn't stare into the textbook any longer; closing the book I sigh feeling how tired I've suddenly became and get up from the desk. Only then did I feel the pain in my butt cheeks from sitting on a chair that in a long run isn't very comfortable. Turning off the lamp and stretching my limbs I turned to look at peacefully sleeping Jungkook and once again realised that we'll be sharing a bed. Why does that sound so wierd to me?

Forcing myself to ignore that thought I walked to the other side of the bed and gently lifted the blanket to not disturb Jungkook, I swiftly slipped under the covers and claimed my half of the bed. Turning on left side I made sure I left a gap between me and Jungkook and tried my best to fall asleep as fast as I could..

~☆~

Feeling someone nudging me I reluctantly opened my eyes to see Jungkook standing above me, looking like puppy who is waiting for thier breakfast. "What?" I mumble still half asleep.

"I'm bored." He replied poking my arm with the tip of his index finger.

"Continue being bored. I'm still sleeping." I said turning around on my other side to not look at Jungkook anymore.

"Your Aunt wanted to know if you put your underwear in the washing basket." He added on and I instantly opened my eyes feeling embarrassed.

"You what now?" I asked sitting up, wide eyed. Jungkook lightly flinched at my sudden movement and even took a slight step back.

"Jeez calm down, it was just a joke to get you up..." He mumbled not believing that I gave out such a reaction. Instantly I furrowed my brows and gripped the first thing I could find which fortunately for Jungkook was just a pillow that I ended up firing at him at full power that I had at that moment.

"Fuck you, let me sleep in peace." I grumbled instantly slamming myself back on the bed, covering myself with the blanket and turning my back on Jungkook. Big mistake.

"Then I'll just have to sleep in with you." Jungkook decided to invite himself in and using me as his bed as I could quickly feel the weight of his body on top of mine.

"What the fuck? Get off of me! You're heavy!" I shouted out but it seemed to not bother Jungkook a single bit as if I was just a joke to him.

"Well now you're just being mean and hurting my feelings, I'm quite skinny you know?" He pointed out as I began to slap his back with the back of my hand to try and get him off of me.

"Not my problem you're as tall as a giraffe!"

"That sounds like a you problem if you ask me."

"Jungkook!" I pleaded slowly struggling to breathe as the pressure put by the latter quite obviously would start complicating my breathing, especially since I was laying on my chest.

"Fine.. but seriously, get up. Breakfast is ready." He said as he got off of me, I sat up quickly after and gave him a dirty look. "What?" He questioned as if he didn't know what he did.

"You really couldn't have told me this at the beginning but go through all that just to get on my nerves?" I growled at him and he took a second to think about my question before replying: "What would be the fun in that?"

I sighed getting out of bed and making my way to the door.

"You're so annoying..."

___________________________________________________________________

Hi all! Just wanted to say, Happy Late New Year! (Wow a month late rly River ur so good at life)

This chapter is quite shorter than usual but I just hope it's not entirely trash but also!!!!

I decided to try something new out and I'll be publishing a new fanfiction but this time it'll be a Moonbyul x Reader story so if you're a Moonbyul simp like me then I think you'll be interested!

Anygays,

Hope you have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!

Stay safe ♡

-River☆