Chapter 15 || Alone

|Jungkook's POV|

The next day Jimin seemed off. It was as if he was avoiding me, more than usual and that in itself suggests something.

I figured it was because of what happened yesterday altough I had no confirmation of it. I could've and probabbly should've asked Jimin about it but after thinking back to yesterday he did say to not mention this again but how can I not? Then again, I'd rather stay on his good side then to go back to square 1. With that in mind I decided to just ask him if he's okay anyway and pray to the Lord that Jimin won't stab mnie a million times with his eye daggers.

I walked up to him right before class and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Hey.. are you okay?" I asked in a most concerned tone I could pull. Jimin looked at me and just sighed as he took out some random book out of his bag and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow clearly confused to which Jimin replied: "Do yourself a favor and instead of constantly talking, shut up and read a good book." He grumbled as I took a look at the book, seemingly normal like any other book. I doubt I'll even have the time to start reading it.. but I understood that by doing this, Jimin meant that I should not talk to him and yet for the first time it was Jimin who broke the silence between us. Not me. He suddenly turned around since I was following him slightly behind and with an expression telling me that he just remembered something important, he said: "Oh, by the way.. we won't be able to do the project at my house this week and considering we agreed to work on a Sunday.. I'm afraid we'll have to work at your house." The second he said that I felt my stomach drop.

"Uh.. but why?" I questioned more than uncomfortable with the current situation.

"Do I have to explain myself to you?" He questioned back, putting up a fight. Seriously Jimin, this isn't a good subject to pick a fight with me about.

"Well considering that it means we'll have to work at my house than yes, you should." I crossed my arms. Unless he has a godlike excuse then I won't allow him to come over, or rather I won't allow him to come over. It's just against my rules.

Jimin sighed and turned to look at me with a tired expression probabbly due to my presistance. "It's because my aunt decided to start a house renovation that will go on for a while so obviously, working at my house is a no." Not having a counter argument I bit my lip, looking away from the guy. It seemed like this was going to be a rough day for us, but it seemed like Jimin wasn't finished. "What? I thought you'd be overjoyed to have me over at your house, you want to get close so badly. You having second thoughts?" I couldn't help but sigh at that remark. What is it with you today, Jimin? Why are you being so aggressive?

"No, I still want to get to know you but-" I stopped myself before saying too much and sighed to calm myself down. "But I'm just not having a good day today." Jimin looked at me with a raised eyebrow, probabbly noticing the sudden change in how I act.

"Whatever.. I'll text you before Sunday what time I'll be available and you find a place where we can meet up." He said ending this subject while walking off to class leaving me with no input on this whatsoever.

~●~

If the sole fact that Jimin was going to come over to my house today wasn't bad enough, it was also raining.. A great way to start my afternoon, and since I don't own a single umbrella, my only protection was the hood over my head.

It seemed like I got to the meeting place quite early as Jimin was in no sight, checking my phone it turned out that I was just in time. Is Jimin running late, then? Just as I was about to text him and ask about his whereabouts I noticed that the raindrops stopped falling on top of my phone, making me look up only to find an umbrella above my head. "You're drenched, have you ever heared of a umbrella?" I instantly turned on my heel to be met with Jimin just about two meters away from me. "God.. look at you, looking like a runaway kid.." Jimin mumbled bitterly as he scanned me up and down. "Well? Aren't we going to your house? Why are you just standing still?" He questioned getting impatient with me as I felt like the internet explorer browser. Slow.