Chapter 2 || "Where's my Eboy bath water?"

|Jungkook's POV|

Jimin looked at me, confused as to how I know him. "Yes, but who are you?" He questioned and in all honesty, I couldn't expect him to recognise me.. we've never talked, and I never was in the 'spot of attention' for Jimin to notice my existence, but it did seemed a bit discouraging considering we've been in the same class for years.

I smiled gently. "I'm Jeon Jungkook.. we're in the same class.." I explained, the guy looked at me cautiously, turning his head to the side slightly.

"Ah... I see.." He mumbled seemingly uninterested in continuing this conversation. Too bad for him, I wasn't going to give up on it.

"Do you often come here? It's the first time I'm seeing you here." The guy looked back up at me. I smiled genuinely and for a second, I thought I saw a glint of surprise in Jimin's eyes.

"I usually come here in the morning.." Was his reply as he averted his eyes. "Today is just a one off." He added on. I was about to continue but Hyuna handed me the hot chocolate that Jimin has ordered. We exchanged smiles before I handed the hot cup to Jimin. "Thanks."

"No problem.. by the way." I stopped the guy who was about to walk away. "We should get to know each other some time." Jimin looked a bit uncomfortable by my remark but a few seconds after he gave me a shy nod before walking out of the shop.

~°~

Getting home at 11:30PM is not ideal but what can you do? At least the job pays me a descent amount of money. Slipping my shoes off I walked upstairs to my room, where I picked out a random shirt and a pair of sweatpants to change into after having a hot shower. The more I moved around my house the more I felt my muscles in my legs hurt, so when I finally had the chance to fall on my bed; I didn't hesitate to do so. The warmth of my quilt engulfed me as my eyelids grew heavier, I could finally drift off to sleep.. at least that's what I thought before my phone began exploding with notifications.

With a low growl I reached for it, activating the screen to check what's happening. Turned out that Hoseok and Taehyung were texting me.. or rather spamming me to get my attention. Turning to lay on my back I held my phone up to reply.

{101 unread messages}

11:55 PM

GibberishBoii: Jungkook

Hobi: Jungkook

GibberishBoii: Jungkook

Hobi: Jungkook

GibberishBoii: Jungkook

Hobi: Jungkook

GibberishBoii: Jungkook

Hobi: Jungkook

Golden_Child: Can both
of you kindly stfu?

Hobi: Ruuud

GibbrishBoii: Damn,
calm down Kook.

GibberishBoii: We just
want to talk to u about
something.

Hobi: Ye, we got
questionsssss

GoldenChild: Okay well
hurry up cuz I'm tired af
and I'd rather not be
sleep deprived at school
like u 2.