Chapter 30 || For the Bet

|Jungkook's POV|

"Oh I don't know, maybe how you avoided talking to me this whole day?" 

I begun taking small confident steps towards Jimin and he unconsciously took steps back as I spoke. 

"How you avoided my presence?"

Without realising we walked into some kind of alleyway.

"How you avoided my gaze?"

Within seconds I pinned  him against the wall with no escape. He kept his eyes on my shoes.

"My touch.."

I wrapped my hand around his chin as I raised it to force him to look at me. His pupils struggled to stay still as he tried looking for a way to avoid me. I smirked knowing how well I have him wrapped around my finger right now as I slowly began closing the distance between us. As expected once I sunk my lips into his he didn't hesitate to follow after my lead.

Trying to get Jimin as close to me as possible I grabbed his hips attempting to pull him closer in as he tied his arms around my neck. Licking the bottom of his lip I pleaded entrance which was quickly granted allowing me to entangle both our tongues together as I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. As I thought, there was no way I was the only one who wanted this; he wanted it as much as I did - if not more. 

My hands slightly slid further down, getting a feel of his ass which I've checked out on many occasions. I felt a slight jolt from Jimin when I squeezed his butt, I smirked at his response as I parted our lips and moved onto his neck. I bit ever so slightly getting muffled moans from Jimin who tried hiding the fact he was enjoying this by covering his mouth. I moved away meeting Jimins flustered face, I cupped his face with one hand while moving away his with the other before once again I pushed him against the wall kissing him. I couldn't get enough of the sensation I was getting, I couldn't help but want more, his scent, warmth and touch; everything. I was ready to take him right there and then until I felt a buzzing sensation in my back pocket, "piss.." I mumbled against Jimins lips before I forced myself off of him.

Reaching into my pocket I took out my phone and picked it up, "Hello?" I answered as I began walking in the direction of my home making sure Jimin is following not too far behind. The phone call didn't last long, it was just one of my employers wanting me to take over a evening shift. Of course I didn't decline but it also meant I had to head over there ASAP. I decided I'd walk Jimin home before heading to the store.

As per usual we walked in silence although it felt like Jimin was trying to get some courage to say something but couldn't. Normally I'd ask about it but in all honesty I felt quite embarrassed about what happened not even five minutes ago, if it wasn't for the phone call I didn't know if I would've controlled myself.. so we both walked quietly until we stood in front of Jimin's house. We stood still for a minute or so before Jimin spoke up, "You're giving me more reasons to avoid you, you know?" He questioned but it felt more rhetorical than literal, "but.. I don't think I'll be able to avoid you now.." He added looking me straight in the eye. I clenched my fists struggling to keep composed, I mean... How was I supposed to not react to him? I briefly looked down calming myself down before meeting his gaze once again. "Good.. that'd make me sad" I smiled softly, "well, I better get going.. see you tomorrow" I ended the conversation with a slight goodbye wave as I turned around and continued to go to work.

As I walked through the streets I felt my phone vibrate, I instantly reached for it hoping it'd be a text from Jimin but of course I was wrong. Taehyung.. I unlocked my phone to check the text from the group chat only to feel slightly uncomfortable by what I read.