‼️Announcement‼️

Hey guys, as you probably noticed I rarely update this book and I wanted to address why.

Honestly I just don't feel like I'm going anywhere with this book, I no longer feel inspired to continue writing this and I've contemplated giving up all together on this. What's keeping me going is all of you still waiting for a new chapter which I am wholeheartedly thankful for but in the end I don't think it's fair for me to give out half-assed chapters just out of force because I don't want to disappoint you guys.

So! After a bit of thought I think it is best if for the time being I'm going to discontinue this book, I don't know for how long or if I'll ever actually come back to it. I think I should focus of writing something else than this, something hopefully more thought out and overall better than my current work.

This also leads to another worry of mine that I've had; if I changed up my work would anyone even read it? You see throughout my whole journey as a fanfic writer I solely focused on writing Jikook since it's something I was the most confident in and something you've all enjoyed but I always wanted to try out other ships or even readerxidol but I always feared that it would not garner the same attention or love as my previous work. However I think it is time that I put those worries aside and just do what I feel is right and what I love at the current time, I'm sure that those of you who love my work will stick by me anyways and enjoy my work even if it's going to be different from Jikook.

Once again I am so so thankful for all of you and I love all of you so much. I'll try to be a bit more regular with my uploads and regain my inspiration, for now I am quietly going to set up a new series whilst I put this one aside (for now of course) I hope you all aren't too angry for this :')

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask here in the comments and I'll try to answer them ASAP.

Love you all

- River