Chapter 32 || Attraction

|Jimin's POV|

That day after getting home I swiftly maneuvered my way into my room, avoiding my aunt who was typing away on her laptop in the livingroom. Delicately closing the door behind me I threw my bag on my bed and walked over to the mirrored wardrobe from which I took out a comfortable change of clothes from the uniform. I untied my tie letting it hang from my shoulders as I unbuttoned my shirt revealing my bruised torso. I really didn't think it was that bad but.. it even hurt to look at them.. 

Ignoring my aching body I grabbed a pair of some sweat pants and a comfy hoodie before going to the bathroom to scavange the shelfs for my aunt's makeup to cover up my face. Once I found anything that looked like it could cover up my wounds I took off the plasters off my face and used my fingers to apply the makeup on. I somehow managed to cover up most of it pretty well but my lip was still left visibly cut. I guess I could just say that my lip cracked from being too dry..

A knock on the door brung me out of my thoughts and I couldn't help but slightly panic as if anyone were to come in right now they'd see the cosmetics I haven't put away yet. I frantically launched myself at the door handle to keep whoever was on the other side from coming in. "Jiminie? Is that you in there?" I heard my aunts muffled voice echo from the other side of the door. "Y-Yeah I'll be out in a second just have to wash my hands" I stuttered out as I slowly let go of the door handle, watching it, just in case my aunt would try to come in anyway. I heard her say a soft "Okay" as I moved to the sink to turn the tap on as I try to as quickly but as quietly as possible put away the cosmetics I used to 'patch up' my face and throw away the plasters in the bin. Once I was sure there wasn't gonna be any evidence left behind I turned the tap off and finally opened the door. "You took a while, is everything okay?" My aunt asked raising an eyebrow, I smiled trying to not hold too much eye contact as I spoke, "Of course, I just had some dirt stuck under my nails, it was a pain to get rid off" I lied right to her face but I knew it was for the better. Once again she just nodded in agreement as she passed me through the door frame and I walked back into my room, throwing myself at my bed.

For some reason I felt uncontrollably calm, I closed my eyes to enjoy this peace for a bit but the second I did a memory of Jungkook and I kissing flashed before my eyes. I jolted up feeling as a rush of heat pumped through my body. What did it all even mean? Are we.. gay? Is that considered gay?

With those sudden questions in my mind I got up wondering if I googled this matter I'd get some enlightment. It felt a bit awkward and weird, after all it's not like you'd go googling what it means to be gay on a daily basis..

"Sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender.." I read out the words that were right in front of me but even though I read them it felt like I didn't. I couldn't explain the way I was feeling towards Jungkook but it was enough for me to question my reality up until this point, I always thought I'd go to college and find some pretty kind girl who'd I fall in love with, marry and build a family with her but ever since Jungkook stepped into my life I've been having a hard time even recognising my own self. I sigh closing the laptop and shuffling my way to bed falling face first onto the pillows, I thought about taking a nap or a walk or anything that could serve as a break from this mind meddling situation I've found myself in but all those ideas disappeared when I saw my phone light up showing a notification from none other but him. I sat up taking the phone in hand to unlock it and read the text he sent;

Jung Jungkook:

You good?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Since when did even his texts make me feel this insecure about replying?

Jimin:

Yeah

A part of me wanted to say more meanwhile the rest was holding in all the information. Although so much has already happened between us I still felt unsure and confused, all of this was new to me, no one tought me that there's a possibilty to like the same gender let alone hug them, kiss them, be with them.. It overwhelmed me...

I decided to turn off my phone for tonight, I needed some space to clear my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

A short chapter this time

-River♥