Chapter 17 || Bus

|Jimin's POV|

That night at first seemed like it was going to last the eternity but actually now that it's morning; it wasn't that bad. I woke up with the help of the sun rays caressing my eyelids. I slept in Jungkooks room that night, of course he slept somewhere else, I wasn't sure where though.I changed to my clothes and left the room and walked to the livingroom where Jungkook already sat, in his school uniform. I was confused as to why he is up so early but I guessed it was because of a job related thing. He smiled at me and asked: "You ready?"

"For what?" I cocked my head confused.

"Well you gotta get home to get into your uniform, I thought I could accompany you." He said simply and I just nodded, not wanting to start off my day with an argument, telling him to not follow me. We soon left his flat and walked to the bus stop where we waited for a couple minutes until the bus arrived. To say it was full was an understatement, it looked like it's about to explode from the pressure and yet somehow me and Jungkook found a way to fit inside. Altough we had to stand, we had some space to breathe. Jungkook was standing in front of me while I was leaning against the window. My street was just a few stops away but when the last stop before mine came, a group of people charged in the bus pushing everyone; including Jungkook. Within seconds Jungkook tripped and basically fell on top of me. He quickly put his free hand on the window behind me to prevent from our faces colliding. We were centimetres away and I knew he couldn't possibly move with all those people behind him and around him. Our eyes stayed in contact but not a single word left our mouths. Was it because of the situation? Because of fear of our lips touching? Because of embarrassment or was it something else? One thing led to another and here we are in this situation. How can we explain this? We just stood there, gazing into our eyes as if our life depended on it. At that moment I didn't think the situation cod worsen; I jinxed it. The bus cam to a harsh stop as the irresponsible bus driver nearly crashed into a car on a roundabout and I watched as Jungkooks body is forced to once again fall on top of mine and if I didn't grip Jungkooks shirt tightly to make small space between us; our lips would've crashed together. My heartbeat was dangerously loud due to all of this and I was begging that Jungkook couldn't hear it but even if he did, both of us were too scared to say anything. Thankfully the bus soon reached our destination and the second we left the bus we breathed a sigh of relief. I still didn't dare to look at Jungkook, it was too embarrassing..

We walked to my house and I asked him to wait outside as I quickly went in to get changed and soon we were walking to school; together; in silence. The only thing that we could hear except our footsteps is the passing cars and people around us, it almost felt as if I were by myself.. except I had the constant feeling of him being next to me, and the fact that I don't have my headphones on. Altough we walked in an awkward silence we surprisingly got to school quite fast and early to be specific. I wanted to part my ways with Jungkook as to have some time to myself and study quietly in the library but obviously even though I said no, he still followed me. At least he promised me to be quiet.

Inside the library we placed our bags on chairs to make sure no one takes them and we walked to the textbook/study section of the library. I quickly skimmed the shelves wanting to find the right level of difficulty for me to study. Whenever a textbook caught my attention I took it out and flipped a few pages to judge whether it's good enough or not. I was about to give up but thankfully I found a textbook up to my standard. Altough just to double check I opened it to check the contents page, that is until a shadow came over me and I found myself being pressed against the shelf and someone taller than me. That someone was Jungkook. This couldn't have lasted longer than a few seconds as he was only grabbing a book above me and soon he was off to sit down at the chosen before table that I later on went to sit at as well, but I couldn't focus at all, my full attention was on him. His long lashes, shielding his sparkling eyes, his smooth looking skin and lips to his nicely shaped jawline. He glistened in the light of the sun as he did nothing more than just sit and read his textbook.