Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)

Summery: Philza and Wilbur go into town

Setting: a wisheashy medieval and modern era.

Part 2 of The kid I Found in the Forest.
____________________________

Taking his hand they walked outside.

Once outside Phil said, "I'm going to pick you up now. Don't worry I won't drop you." He scooped the teen up and carried him in his arms.

Batting his wings he took flight in the direction of the- "oh hold on, forgot a cape." Phil descended back down and went inside.

Moments later he was back out with a cape in his arms. "Alright, now we can leave." While carrying the brunette he ascended into the air, once more heading into town.

It was a quick trip over. Phil glided just outside the town and put Wil down. "Don't want anybody seeing me with wings. They're worth a lot and I don't feel like going through that pain." He commented, noticing the look on Wilbur's face, as the blond draped the cloak over himself.

As they walk into town, Wilbur couldn't help but look around nervously at all the people bustling about.

Phil pulled Wilbur closer to not loose him as they walked by a family nicely dressed in dresses and and suits.

This made Wilbur look down at his battered and bloodied cloths as they walked. Hey you can't keep cloths you wore for the past 10 or so years.

This made him think of an old friend he once had when he was still learning how to defend himself in the wild. He only was around for 1 or 2 years when he disappeared after not returning from a hunting trip. He might not remember the boy's name nor face but he will always remember the feeling and memories when they where together.

His mind flashed over to Techno. Something about him seems similar now that he thinks about it. He chopped it up to seeing him somewhere along the way and left it at that.

Philza dragged him into a cloths store, turning around to face the brunett he said, "I don't have that much money so pick out a weeks worth of cloths. Once you're done we'll head over to a different store to get some stuff for your room. Ok?"

He nodded and walked off, his supervisor close behind. The first thing he noticed was a white t-shirt. Grabbing 3 after looking at the price, he went on. Stopping after he saw a yellow sweater. Smiling he grabbed one that was a  size or two too big. Not that he noticed or anything.

He grabbed a gray long sleeved t along with a cool looking cheep, sturdy jacket  and walked over to grab some pants.

Sweat pants and shorts where added to the weird list of cloths Phil noted carrying some of the cloths.
_______

Phil looked over and noticed something as they where making it back. Some beanies where laying on a shelf. Yes he had a black one that looked to be in good shape but he thought it would be nice if this kid could have another one. Just in case.

"Hey I'll be back. You stay put." Phil told Wilbur before walking over to them and grabbing an maroon one off the stack.

Reuniting with Wilbur they payed and left. Cloths bagged up they carried on into the streets.
_______

Sheet music and a blanket in a basket Wilbur grabbed a killer wail figurine. "Ok we can check out now." Wilbur said placing it in the basket.

"That's it?" Phil sounded confused.

"Yea, I wanna go back." Wilbur nodded.

"Alright" and the two checked out, putting everything in a bag.

Then they walked out of town. Philza again carrying Wilbur as they flew back to Phil's.
_______

'Oh and of corse this man sleeps on the couch.' Phil thought when he went to go check on the kids. He searched the house quietly for 20 minutes for Wilbur thinking he left to never return.

That was until he found him sleeping peacefully in the one place he didn't think to check, the living room. Even after he set up his room with the little he bought.

Shaking his head and smiling Phil tiptoed back to his room with the reassurance that everyone was safe.
_______
In the morning Wilbur was awoken by the sounds of footsteps from upstairs. Groggily getting up from the bed he made his way to his room.

After taking a quick shower, he put the yellow sweater and sweatpants on then, with difficulty, combed his hair. Once he was done he plopped the new beanie on. Smiling at his reflection.

When he was finished getting dressed and brushed his teeth, he went to his room and played with the guitar.

He didn't do hard strokes, no just light strokes loud enough for only him to hear. Seeing as he was too embarrassed to go any louder then that.

He wasn't the worst at it ether. Only messing up a few times he didn't know what a line meant. He was a beginner. All beginners don't start out good right out the bat. Plus he didn't even know this instrument existed a few days ago.

A nock came at the door and Wil instantly paused. Getting up to answer it. "Hey Wilbur, breakfast is ready." A monotone voice spoke behind the door.

"Ok! I'll be out in a sec." He replied after a second.
_______

It's been a couple months now. Wilbur although closed off, felt more comfortable with Philza and Technoblade. Even rivaling his comfortableness with his one friend years ago.

Yea he had issues but so did the next person. Who wouldn't? They did find a kid named Tommy a month after Wilbur. A toddler no older then 1 maybe out on the streets with no parent around.

They took him in. Though it took a day for Wilbur to except him and talk to him.

This was alright. Everything was alright. Nothing could change this family connected by friendliness rather then blood.

Not even a war could separate them.
____________________________
Times Wilbur was spelt wrong: 15
Had a lot of fun making this two parter. :)
1012