Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)

Summery: Gods, Kristian fights the God of Dreams after he destroys her family.
Setting: idk some godly realm

Tw: slight goore, insanity, and hints of depression
____________________________

Philza Minecraft: the angle of death, god of creation.

Technoblade: the blood god.

Wilbur Soot: the god of chaos.

Tommyinnit: god of destruction.

And finally, Kristian: the goddess of death and the goddess of life.

They say this family of gods know no limit. They will go beyond madness to reek havoc upon mortals.

Cows, sheep, fish, and human; no mortal is spared.

Because in the eye of a god, everyone is equal.

So when mere humans started climbing to the top, the gods took interest in them.

Wilbur Soot spread his chaos around the globe. technoblade never seemed to be seen without blood on his hands. Tommy left a line of destruction wherever he went. Philza Minecraft guided them to there death, allowing Kristian to take the final blow.

The group was unstoppable, working as a team to spread there chaos and death around the globe.

So when one god, the god of madness and suffering along with dreams and nightmares came along, no one expected him to penetrate the family's walls.

It started out as small whispers in one gods ears. Just demanding the blood he already gives.

Small whispers eventually turned into murmurs, and loud shouts turned into ear piercing ringing.

The blood god couldn't take it. To sooth the voices playing his mind would mean to slater millions of animals. He couldn't do that to life.

So he blocked out the voices in his mind. Fighting back against the pulls to kill for the sake of killing.

And for a time, it worked. Decades passed where the blood god only did his job when needed.

But the voices, the loud, overbearing voices raged on. To loud to bear, and he cracked one day.

The massacre was too much for the angle of death to guide. Hundreds of dead souls wonder the Earth, waiting for the angle of death to guide them to his wife.

He tried so hard, taking groups at a time rather then one by one, but he crashed to the ground, exhausted. He wouldn't be able to guide another person if he tried.

The god of chaos was a little more tricky, he couldn't make him snap like the blood god or wear him out like the angle of death.

So he found the mans only weekness, insanity. He plagued his dreams with nightmares and his thoughts of destruction beyond chaos.

The nightmares plus the words of hate turned the man insane. It wasn't difficult to see the strings to his insanity.

The god of destruction was a little easier, he was always one for socialization, so he exiled him, isolated him to an island and destroyed his progress every time he stopped by.

The boy grew sad, very very sad. When he was allowed back home he was nothing but a shell of his former loud self.

Death, she saw all. She saw he children grow steadily insane, sad, and bloodthirsty. She saw her husband, her greatest companion, fall to the ground.

So she gave Earth a visit. She, life and death, walked the stairs of the afterlife to see the god who did so much damage to her family.

The enraged woman stared into the man's mask, glaring right to those deep green malicious eyes.

Life, the ability to bring anything to the living, death, the ability to destroy the life she created.

One touch, he would be dead. Not even gods could survive death's tough, besides, her greatest companion. He was always a a strange one.

The god of dreams waited for her arrival, anticipated her furry. So he came prepared.

The god adorned full netherite armer. His bored gaze fixated on the goddess in front of him.

She looked up at him, her harsh glare contrasted his lazy gaze.

She drew her syth, a weapon originally used to mock the mortals.

The god of dream drew his ax, Nightmare. One hit and you'll be cursed with nightmares if you survive it's deadly blow.

A mother's will against a god above all gods.

The two fought, a ruthlessly bloody battle.

Kristian attacked first, a blow to the head. Dream dodged it with a simple side step. He tripped her and rose his ax high above his head.

As if she was a log, he forced the ax down, only narrowly being blocked by Kristians syeth.

Using quick momentum, and her legs, she pushed him off her while getting off the marble flooring of the runes.

Anger, pure unchecked anger made her words harsh and sharp, "you hurt so many gods. The balance has been thrown off by your devilish hands."

She stared up at his smiling mask. He tilted his head, challenging Life and Death.

The man spoke in wheezes, he spoke of little language during the fight.

So it startled her when he did, "what's this balance you speak so highly of?"

He stood straight up, ax held limply by his side.

An opening, she noticed, an obvious one too.

Of corse she dived forwards, striking his chest.

He looked down at the large wound unamused.

His posture slouched lazily and he dropped his ax. His face which was coaxed in blood and sweat pulled to one side.

She stepped towards him. One step turned to five until she stood towering above the god.

They stared at each other, both covered in blood of whose they weren't aware of.

An untold agreement formed between the two. An agreement that would bind the two together till the end of times. Kristian Minecraft defeated Dream.

She staggered to the exit. Using her Seyth as an walking stick.

Her trip back wasn't as eventful, a quick teleportation did the trick.

Soon she was being patched up by the gods she adorned most. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌ared and loved 𝚑𝚎𝚛 like she did them.

____________________________
: )
969