For the Pig

Summery: Philza and Wilbur blow up the Prison and every one in it.
Setting: Pandora's Box.

Tw: blood, violence, and death
__________________________

Ph1za Minecraft, Wilbur Soot, and Deadnoblade stop just outside the Dream SMP.

Stacks upon stacks of tnt in the two enraged men's inventories.

"Technoblade." Wilbur turns, facing the ghost. "I hope you still like a little violence."

Techno smiles, though he didn't have the heart to do violent acts he still enjoyed the act of watching.

"We are here for the book, get in retrieve it, and blow this place to smithereens, got it?" Philza orders.

"Yes Phil" Techno says in a orderly voice.

"Alright."

The three match up to the gates of the prison, stopping right outside.

"Are we going to go in?" Deadnoblade wonders.

"Deadnoblade, I need you to hold onto these," Philza hands all the tnt he possesses, Wilbur fallowing.

"Stay here, we'll be back with the revive book in a minute." Wilbur says, calling the warden.

"Hello, Sam? I want to see Dream." Wilbur says, "now preferably... please, I'll behave... ok thanks!" Wilbur smiles as he turns off his coms.

"You got in?" Philza asks.

"Yep, you got the potions?"

"Eyep." Philza confirms, chugging a bottle of invis. Immediately the effects kick in.

"Ok then let's dance."

The two go through the portals to the prison.

The warden takes Wilbur through the security precisions, a frown deep on his face.

"What's with the dapper mood Sam?" Wilbur asks lightly.

"Wilbur what are you planning? You just don't just ask me to visit dream all out of the blue, especially now since Technoblade is dead."

Wilbur's smile widens, his hand curling into a stiff fist, "I wanna ask Dream why. I wanna know why he beat my dad's friend into death." Wilbur passes the warden, "that's all, are you coming?"

"Oh yes I am." Sam snaps out of whatever trance he was in previously, continuing on with the checks.

Once the crazed man completed all the security, the three made it to the flying elevator.

Finally, it was time. Philza tightens his grip on the hilt of his sword which was neatly tucked away.

Wilbur steps onto the platform, so does Philza.

Wilbur starts moving with the platform, so does Philza.

Wilbur steps off of the platform, Philza does the same.

Wilbur stays in the middle of the area, Philza crouched behind him.

"Hello, Dream." Wilbur snarls.

"Wilbur!" Dream's stuck smile grows wider as he comes closer.

"To think I use to idle you."

The blob pauses, "wha-"

"You know why I'm here, Dream?"

"I'm dropping the lava!" Sam yells.

The netheright gate lowers, allowing Wilbur to walk into the cell.