Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)

Summery: Awesomedude and Tommy stuff. Kinda hard to explain, them building the hotel?
Setting: Dream SMP and The Pandora's box (Dream's prison)
__________________________

Tommy runs around picking up leaves and wood off the ground as they pass, not a care in the world.

His hotel was coming along nicely with the help of Sam Nook, his newly found companion. He finds himself growing blissfully unaware of the world around him.

He recognizes this though no act was made to stop. The feeling felt nice to the boy, free.

Placing down the materials he collected he looks up at his new friend. Even though it's only been about a week since they became friends, Tommy believed that this friendship was the best he's ever had, better then Tubbo's, better then his families.

"Hey Sam Nook, I've got the materials, are we going to finish this build up or what?" Tommy said with a grin.

"Go ahead and start on the bace, I've got some stuff I need to do before helping you." Sam Nook exclaimed.

"Ok!" Tommy walked off to the platform of the hotelinnit, placing down the bace of the hotel.

Sam Nook walked off to a forest before taking out a mask, a creeper mask. Strapping it on and taking off his Nook outfit, he continued walking until he found what he was looking for.

A big obsidian box, housing the most feared and powerful person on the server.

The green blob himself, Dream. His cellar had to be specially built so he wouldn't get out.

Once inside the cell Sam tossed some potato's at the blob. Yes, blob, Dream isn't any normal human being. No Dream is a small 2 inch (5cm), smiley, white blob.

Dream happily waddled over to the potato, munching on its uncooked edges.

"Hey Sam," he said.

"Hello Dream," Sam replied from the other side of the barer. "I'm planing to make your food animatic." Sam smiled looking down at the upset blob.

"But then who will I talk to?"

"Just cause your food will be auto doesn't mean I'll stop visiting. I have to make daily checkups to make sure you haven't broken out."

This made the blob smile mechanically. "Oh won't you let me out? It's pretty boring hear, I think I'm loosing my mind."

"No, absolutely not. One you've broken Tommy beyond repair which might I add is your fault. and two you're already insane as it is. Plus we both know what would happen if I let you out." The masked man glared, "I'll be going now Dream, don't do anything stupid."

And with that Sam left, back to the woods where he took off his mask and put on his Nook outfit.

Hurrying back to the building Tommy he spotted a familiar ghostly man walking somberly through the woods.

"Hey Ghostbur how are you doing?" Sam Nook asked.

"I'm doing good, how's Tommy?" Ghostbur responded.

"Better then before, do you want to join us, we're making a hotel and wouldn't mind if you'd help out."

"Oh no, I can't, I'm meeting up with Phil right now, but I'm free tomorrow!" Wil mumbled sadder before piping up.

Sam Nook nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow then, bye Ghostbur."

"Bye Sam! Tell Tommy I said hi!" Ghostbur waved back, walking away.

"Will do!" Sam Nook says back.

When Sam Nook reaches Tommy he looks through the chest and pick out the items he'll need to help as he great him.

He hums as he pillars up to meet the teen. "This is good for now Tommy, take a break for a bit." Sam Nook comments.

Tommy smiles down at him and climes down the building.

"Don't worry, I'll finish up for you!" He continued, placing wood where needed.

"Alright Sam Nook, be carful." Tommy replies, walking away to wherever Tubbo was.
____________________________

An hour or tow later and I stop for the day. Dealing that days work over I walk to where I beleave Tommy was so I could tell him to go sleep.

Walking down the docs of what use to be a nation free of tyrants I feel a sense of dread wash over.

This was supposed to be a place of protection, a place people could go to escape turmoil, but the same things they fought against eventually killed the nation.

I'm talking about L'Manburg, of corse. The nation that started from a drug van and an ambitious mind.

But let's not dwell on that now, I need to help one of the founders of that nation. One of the three people that started L'Manburg, Tommy.

Walking into Tubbo's house I'm greater with loud conversations and booming laughter upstairs. I smile thinking of all the fun they must be having.

"Tommy! Tubbo! It's getting late you should go to bed!" I yell.

"Ok Sam Nook!" Tommy yells back.

I smile and leave, knowing that he'll go to bed. Knowing that tomorrow will come eventually and with it, new hopes to help those struggling mentally.

It's like Puffy said, 'this server needs a therapist.'I might not be the main character in this story, but sometimes being the support character is more important.'
____________________________

And there's my attempt at weighting fluff. This was requested by someone. I forgot who.
839