Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)

Summery: Ghostbur takes a chance and walks across the sea of deadly waters. Coming across the DSMP. After a few encounters he sneaks along to gather ingredients Doran invis pod. Curious, Tommy sneaks into his sleeping quarters.
Setting: the void and L'manburg

Tw: fake amnesia, mentions of death.

Edited: no
____________________________
The winter is cold but the ice is melting. The summers are hot but the streets aren't scorching.

A dreary day isn't one to be remembered, especially for a ghost like himself.

Everyone's beloved ghost sits by the cold shoreline of what once was and what is.

The shore line is a small line of ghosts who like to sit and wait. But this ghost is impatient.

He dips his fragile toes into the deadly waters, only to be dragged away by a friend of his.

"Wilbur no, please don't go out there." Schlatt complains, "you might be ignorant and stupid but, please don't make yourself look more of a fool."

Wilbur looks back at his friend, "If I don't who will? No one knows what's on the other side of the sea."

"That doesn't give you the right to look yourself!" JSchlatt protests.

Wilbur sighs, looking back over the sea. There other friend, Mexican Deem, saunters over to the two. He sits down next to Schlatt almost pleading for Wilbur to not.

"Me amigo no," he wines.

Wilbur, begrudgingly sits besides the two.

Rumors, they where only rumors. The monsters and stories told by older ghosts through the ages flash by the three of them without the other noticing.

Rumors such as monsters and an endless waves of walking plagued most ghosts minds when they look out at sea.

Some say a big hound with bare claws and big red eyes lurks on the other side. Some say it's a place with no destination, some say it's a place full on destination.

Stories of dragons more dangerous then the ender dragon and mobs more deadly then a Wither lurk in the light blue waters.

Soon it got dark out, most ghosts got up to do other things.

MDream and Schlatt left Wilbur to his own an hour ago, with a promise of him joining them soon.

If Wilbur was a little scared, he would never admit it. Many people, unknown to him, stayed to chat with there ghost friends.

Wilbur didn't stay to chat, he stayed for answers.

Phil always said he wasn't one for sitting around.

Once again he stepped into the cold waters. Nothing happened, so he walked further into the sea.

Still nothing happened. He smiled wider when he realised he was safe. All eyes where on him as he walked farther from shore. His toes barely in the water as he walked.

No monsters, mobs, dragons, or even sickness overtook him as he walked.

He didn't realise the fog until it was cleared, revealing a sight he never thought he would see again.

L'manburg, his home, standing proudly and rebuilt.

The Dream SMP, his final resting place in the lands called Minecraft.

To say he was both amazed and confused is an understatement as he reached the shore.

Everything looks so new, so different since he died. Naturally, he knew the SMP would be different, but by the amount sown was staggering.