Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)

Sum: War affects even the most unlikely of people.
Setting: A kingdom king dead.

Tw: idk, slight mentions of death. War?
__________________________

The pig hybrid looks at his work. He couldn't feel more accomplished then now.

His head twitched to the sounds of someone approaching.

"Hey mate, diner is ready." One of his soldiers informed walking to his side.

The king sighed, "tell the servants I'll be there shortly."

With a quick nod and a bow, he walks back towards the castle. The small man's attire dragged along as he walked briskly.

The king took one last sparing glance at his servants working tiredly in the farms. The palms of their hands and faces dirtied as well as cloths ripped.

He turns back around, heading inside for his feast.

The castle was as busy as always, armed men and women stood around patrolling the place while servants bustled about.

In the long dining room sat a large table, seats line the fancy table. A plate full of food and a cup full of milk was placed gently on the table. Waiting to be devoured.

The king waisted no time sitting down and enjoying his little feast. The pig burped when he finished. He got up from the table to do his kingly duties.

A young servant walked briskly by, a rather tall boy with blond hair. He picked up the dirtied plates as the king tended to his kingdoms.

The boy, bumps into a soldier on his way to the kitchen. They both mumble an apology before scurrying off.

As the servant tended to the dirtied dishes, the soldier went straight to the battlegrounds, a practice site for soldiers.

He practiced until his arms felt numb and the sun set slowly.

As he left for the night's quarters he walked past the poet carrying letters from other countries to the king.

The poet passes the soldier with little interest. His long strides echo down the long hallway till he reaches the king's quarters.

He knocks three times, to wich the king allows him in.

"King technoblade, I am here to inform you of some terrible news." The post sang.

"Go on," King Technoblade mumbled.

"The 3 Kingdoms have decided to write this letter informing you of war."

The king faces the poet, face unreadable. He takes one long sigh and stands up.

King Technoblade urges the poet to fallow him down the hollway. "Tell the guards to stay alert for incoming enemy attack, the soldiers to sharpen there blades, and do tell the people of this devastating tragedy."

The king looks at the poet, "you are free to go."

The poet nods, bowing as he rushes off to the guards tower. Their, he sounds the bells. The guards and soldiers all across the land hears the dreadful chimes.

The guards station themselves all around the kingdom, armed and ready for attack. The soldiers put their gear on and wait in the courtroom for further instruction.

Wilbur sprints to the stables, grabbing the fastest and most loyal horse he can get.

He rides off into the kingdoms towns and villages in warning the natives of the incoming war.

Women and children are awoken to his desperate cries.

Three days it took the poet to warn the kingdom of the war, three days was all it took for the kingdom to lock down.