A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)

Summary: as a ghost dies, a new one arises.
Setting: the train station, The Dream SMP

Tw: slight mentions of blood.
__________________________

Wilbur walks along the pier. Admiring the dandy water below.

Well not Wilbur, but a ghost of the once glorious Wilbur Soot.

He hums a soft tune of a land called home. Dangling a sheep from the edge of a leash.

His life is peaceful, well death. He cheerily goes about his day like it's the past.

—————————————————————
"I'll do it! I'll fucking revive him!" Dream shouts as if the world was looking on him. Such venom laces his voice it makes the happy ghost shiver in fear.

"Sam, please let me over there." A boy, no older then 17 cries, begs to an older man.

"Step to the side Tommy." The older man, Sam, commands.

The place is loud, almost overwhelming to the ghost.

"To-"

"Ghostbur, Ghostbur it'll be ok!"

For once, everything was loud. The usual muted voices of the people around him amplifying one hundred degrees.

He could hear everything, yet nothing at all. He could hear himself breathing in those raged breaths. He could hear Tommy as clear as day, but he couldn't.

Ringing in his ears, ringing, the kind you have after a car crash or a fatal incident.

The ghost looks on at the world. He could barely feel the arm around him, preventing him from moving any closer to the lava.

Tears boil out from his eyes. Staining his cheeks a painful blue. He hiccups and sobs as if he was going to die.

But he was already dead. "Tommy, what's going on?" The fearful ghost asks.

"D-don't sorry Ghostbur, we are getting you out of there. Sam-"

This reassures the ghost, surely Tommy wouldn't lie to him, he's Tommy. The Ghost smiles, shoulders relaxing.

He wipes his painful tears away, why was he crying again? Ghostbur couldn't recall.

'Tommy will save me, he always does.'

The next thing he knows is everything has gone monochrome, loud sounds of a heavy vehicle moving rapidly on a set of tracks makes its way to his ears. Seeps of red neon lights aluminate the inside of a cargo cart.

Ghostbur sits inside, dazed and unfocused. That's until the cart stops, the conductor slides open a sliding glass door,  takes Ghostbur, just like he held him in the prison, and walks out of the cart.

The ghost looks in front of him, noticing the dim colors of gray contrasting with the bright colors of red.

His eyes fill up with hot steamy tears as he realizes what's going on.

A man sat at the platform. His sunken eyes never leaving the floor. He looks way too mature for his age. Bagged eyes layer the undertones of his eyes.

He wore an unkept yellow sweater with a ragged jacket on top. His unkept brown hair was hidden away by a worn out beene. His face too pale to be human.

"Oh Wilbur..." the blob laughs maniacally. Like he couldn't keep his joy in.

The man looks up, dead eyes stair at the two as Dream pushes Ghostbur out of the cart.