Hidden abilities (DSMP)

Summery: The SBI was kidnapped via bus after getting on the wrong bus. The driver takes them to a boot camp like place where people like them are protected by the gov.
Setting: a wierd distopian L'manburg
Twt: would a gun be a twt? Idk I live in America.

Edited
__________________________

"Tommy come down for breakfast!" My mother yelled from the kitchen

"Ok mum coming!" Pulling on a sock I race downstairs to the kitchen to meat with my family.

My mom handed me a plate of eggs and milk as I walked in. Turning around I head to the dining table where my dad and older sister where eating silently.

"Hello." I great them as sit down and eat.

"Hello Toms"
"Hello" they great me and continue.

"Hurry up or you'll miss the bus, Tommy." My mother yells. Finishing my plate I grab my book bag and head out the door.

Walking to my bus stop I can't help but feel something bas is going to happen. I just shrug it off and continue on.

I spot some kids I know down the street, Wilber, Tubbo, Phil, and Techno. Techno seems a little on edge, but other than that everything's the same.

The bus arrives soon after and we hop on. No other kid is on the buss and it's not like we are the first ones normally on. No we are the third and as Techno would say, math math, big number this would happen.

"Hey wha-" the bus driver slams the doors shut.

"I am armed so don't try to escape."

All thoughts to flee drowned as we sat warily in seats way back. Sitting in different seats.

"What are we going to do?" Tubbo asked looking at each of our faces.

"I don't know.." Wilbur mumbled, hand in his hair.

"The only option we've got is to listen." Techno says looking around the bus. "Tommy sit on the floor and hand over your bag."

"W-"

"Don't question it." I do as I'm told. "Ok now Tubbo give me yours and sit with him." Confused Tubbo gives him his bag and hops over the isle to sit next to me.

"Phil, Wilbur do the same but sit on the seat." The do as told. Now Techno has all the bags behind him as he digs through his pockets to find something.

"I'm not giving you my guitar case."

"Be that way."

"Techno... what are you doing?" Phil asks hesitantly.

"Don't worry about it." Finding what he's looking for he stops digging. He pulls out a potato...

"Dude why do you need a potato?" I stifle a laugh. He was always noted as the weird kid at school but this is beyond weird.

He eats it and smirks. "Yo Wil stop touching my wings." Phil barked towards Wil. He never let anyone touch those fake wings. Worried someone would mess them up.

"But there so soooft!" Wilbur squeaks.

"I don't care sand eater. Don't touch them." A glare stopped Wilbur.

My vision is blocked but I can see Techno moving again.

"Techno..."

"Stop Phil I know what I'm doing." Suddenly the bus came to an abrupt stop.

"Sit down fucker!" The bus driver said. We look outside to see a big gated wall expanding as far as the eye can see. The walls where black with yellow lines at the bottom. It looked almost like a army camp.