My fouhebe (SBI)

Subject: Philza will pay for what he did, or more what he didn't.
Setting: Philza's house and Manburg

Twt: swearing and blood
____________________________

Waking up to his alarm clock Philza got up and ready for the day.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen he made himself some cereal. Not a lot, but just enough to be satisfying and quick.

Finishing up and putting the dishes away he grabbed some eggs. He put a pot on the stove and got to work on the breakfast.

Grabbing two peaces of bread he put it in the toaster. After the eggs where cooked he put out three plates, putting eggs and toast on each plate.

"Hey guys! Breakfast is ready! Come eat!" 5 minutes of silence later fallows. I sigh and sit in the living room, waiting for the others to come down to eat. I turn on the tv switching to the news.

Quiet footsteps could be herd not soon after as Techno came into view. "Mornin Phil."

"Morning Techno, foods served. It's in the kitchen." I respond halfheartedly to which he nods and leaves for the kitchen.

A moment later Tommy came in, "aay! big man!"

"Good morning Tommy. Your food is in the kitchen go eat."

"Alright big man!" Techno skidded to the kitchen, loudly greeting Techno.

Smiling at his antics I my focus went back to the tv. Wilbur came in, even more tired then Techno, which should be an achievement all on its own, and mumbles a greeting before stumbling into the kitchen.

'I'll have to check on him after dinner.' I sigh, 'why can't you all just take care of yourself like normal human beings?'

Checking the clock I stammered to my feet. "Hey boys, I have to leave for work! Tommy don't be late to school, Techno, Wilbur don't blow the house up. I'll see you later, bye!"

With a series of byes and love yous thrown and returned, I open the door and left for work.
____________________________

Work, something I hated to my core. Who wouldn't? It's just a place to slave away and then go back home, grumpy and tired to a group of kids, happy and giddy.

My work is hard and dangerous. I work as a carpenter. I had a nak for building mini structures as a kid so in High School I thought, hey why not make it a job!

Oh how I regret that. Building the real thing is different then building a miniature version of it.

For one, you brake your back while building and the other, you brake your fingers. Building tiny structures for fun allows you to be creative with your structures.

This is just painful and unsatisfying. You are given a set of rules and guidelines to fallow from your boss and you just have to do it exactly as told.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, but it gets tiresome having to build the same old house design.

Cut, sand, place. Cut, sand, place. Remove , dispose, cut sand place.
____________________________

After a few hours of this me and my team went home. Done for the day. On my way home I decide to pick up diner, getting some pizza.

Arriving back home, I open the door and set the pizza box on the kitchen counter. I shout, "boy, come downstairs! Dinner's ready!"

Thumping can be herd all around  and three hungry heads pop into the kitchen.

"food?" Wilber questioned, "food? Food? Food?"

SBI oneshots and ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें